Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- North Korea accuses US of declaring war
- Iraqi Kurdistan referendum: High turnout in independence vote
- Trump NFL row: US president denies comments were race-related
- German election: Merkel vows to win back right-wing voters
- UN accuses Russia of violating human rights in Crimea
- Democrats open investigation into Jared Kushner's private emails
- Hong Kong gay rights: British lesbian wins spousal visa case
- Poland President Andrzej Duda backtracks on appointing top judges
- Nigeria's Ogba Zoo attack: Three policemen killed
- Anthony Weiner jailed for 21 months for sexting underage girl
- Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma: SABC sorry for using 'Zuma ex-wife' title
- US-led strikes killed 84 civilians in Syria - HRW
- US travel ban called "a trophy" by Venezuelan vice president
- Trump NFL row: What does #TakeAKnee mean?
- First appearance together for Harry and Meghan Markle
- BBC newsreader interviews Sesame Street's Elmo
- Is Bali volcano about to erupt?
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel re-elected for fourth term
- Jubilant mood at Iraqi Kurdish referendum polling station
- Canada groom saves child from drowning in river
- David Meade death threats in end-of-world trolling
- Saipan campaigns for controversial Earhart statue
- Boeing 747s offered for public auction in China
- Ukraine women's football clip prompts online sexism row
- Gaining voters
- Kneel and lock arms
- 'I cry, I laugh, I scream'
- The great green wall
- After the vote
- Caught in the middle
- Not so fantastic?
23 Sep, 2017
Bangladesh: Large rally outside Myanmar Embassy in Dhaka.
Indonesia: Authoriites raised alert level for the second time in a week for Mount Agung in Bali's Karangasem regency following incre...
20 Sep, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
01 Sep, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Bali - Volcanic activity on #mountagung prompts mass evacuation. Eruption in 1963 killed over 1000 so sensible precaution
... read more
Multiple Strike across #France over period 21 Sept to 10 Oct. Affecting transport and public services.
... read more
Grant Wootton giving vehicle safety advice @EBU_Academy 5 day HEST course, Bavaria. https://t.co/F1EiwqZPQR
... read more
Hurricane Irma continues to track thru Caribbean. expected to reach Florida on 10/11 Sept. More details at daily news @red24
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016