Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Kim Wall murder: Danish inventor Peter Madsen given life sentence
- Rose McGowan: 'Weinstein tried to contact me'
- Madrid leader Cifuentes resigns over supermarket 'theft video'
- India teacher arrested over wedding bomb murder
- Hotel door locks worldwide were vulnerable to hack
- Iran's Reza Shah: Mummified remains 'likely' belong to ex-leader
- Asaram Bapu: Indian guru sentenced to life for raping girl
- Hank Azaria 'willing to step aside' from Simpsons Apu role
- Auschwitz rap: German Echo music prize scrapped in anti-Semitism row
- Rwanda 'genocide-era' mass graves found
- Iran nuclear deal: Rouhani says West has no right to make changes
- Serzh Sargsyan: Protesters return after talks fail in Armenia
- Mexican 'cowboy' stops armed robbery in Monterrey, Mexico
- Melania steps into spotlight for Macron visit
- 'Trucker wall' helps prevent man from jumping to his death
- Trump and Macron's most touching moments
- Toronto van attack: 'Love for all, hatred for none'
- Pimpin' rides, African style
- US actress Rose McGowan: Weinstein tried to contact me
- Singapore mourns Inuka, the world's only 'tropical polar bear'
- Japan objects to Korean summit dessert
- Iran pushes app with 'Death to America' emoji
- Chinese university hosts 'grenade-throwing' contest
- Kyrgyz mayor dons fake beard to tour city in disguise
- Is the Iran nuclear deal about to collapse?
- #MeToo Japan: What happened when women broke their silence
- Anzac Day marked in Australia and New Zealand
- Letter from Africa: The country that took 50 years to change its name
- North and South Korea: The petty side of diplomacy
- How accurate is the murder rate in Miss Fisher’s Melbourne?
- The country where a blogging permit costs $900
- Toronto van attack: Calm actions of police stun US
25 Apr, 2018
NZ and Australia: Anzac Day
Thailand: Heavy rains and thunderstorms 25 - 27 April
Iran: Rial loses value and black market restrictions
Paraguay: Increased cases of Deng...
18 Apr, 2018
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
11 Mar, 2018
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Africa - heavy Kenya rains cause flooding, Zambia by-elections today. South Africa strike action in Cape Town tomor… https://t.co/nBzxEaQiIy
... read more
Traveling to #Iran - take care when using black market to exchange $ as police cracking down. Rial collapsing due t… https://t.co/4lmWTxay1S
... read more
Have a beer at end of Long training day @EBU_Academy HEST @schlosshexenagger https://t.co/PSSnoyxW6N
... read more
RT @rpspartnership: Military Veterans Recognised For Their Business Achievements: 17 April 2018 - RPS Partnership RPS Partnership is proud…
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016