Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins second term as president
- Clashes in Nigeria between farmers and herders leave 86 dead
- Mexico town's entire police force detained after murder
- Actress Brigitte Nielsen gives birth to fifth child at 54
- Ukraine Roma camp attack leaves one dead
- Trump calls for deportations without judicial process
- Mali Fula villagers were killed 'in cold blood'
- Europe migrants: Italy warns Schengen is 'at risk'
- Serbia FA chief investigated after BBC interview
- Zimbabwe election 'to go ahead as planned' after blast
- Woman 'humiliated' by Walgreens over drugs to end pregnancy
- Nicaragua protests: Baby killed in Managua clashes
- Witnessing Cameroon's descent towards civil war
- What will Brexit mean for expat dogs?
- Jacinda Ardern baby: PM reveals daughter's name
- Saudi women hit the road
- Maps reveal hidden truths of the world's cities
- Explosion 'targets' Zimbabwe president
- Meet the 10-year-old DJ taking Ghana by storm
- In pictures: Not-so-pretty pooches vie for ugly dog crown
- World Cup 2018: Footballer's hair 'too wild' for Iranian TV
- Chinese park grants free entry to heavier women
- Japanese firm makes suits for blue collar workers
- Finland's capital gives away its old trams
- Searching for Burma's forgotten World War Two heroes
- Your pictures: In the Shadows
- Obituary: Suman Virk, the mother who forgave her daughter's killer
- Europe migrants: Can the EU reach a new deal?
- Kenya's 'contaminated sugar' row: What we know
- How many words do you need to speak a language?
- What impact has Donald Trump had on illegal immigration?
- North Korean propaganda changes its tune
- The Kashmiri art bringing Hindus and Muslims together
- The Aquarius: Migrant taxi service or charitable rescuers?
- Turkey's elections explained in 100 and 500 words
24 Jun, 2018
Turkey: Presidential vote today
Argentina: Union strike 25 -27 June
Nicaragua: Street protests continue
Dengue Fever: Increased cases in Thailand and Argentina
18 Jun, 2018
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
13 Jun, 2018
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
Just finished urban exercise for @EBU_Academy 5 day HEST Schloss Hexenagger. 11 students. All good fun and excellen… https://t.co/7S4pSDp0L9
... read more
Back @euromoney running 3 hr #travelsafety course. Will be training individual 2 have safe travel. Excellent suppor… https://t.co/oyqWFgIa1y
... read more
Two day #HostileEnvironment course starts tomorrow for 6 journalists from @DailyMail at our Northamptonshire traini… https://t.co/P9VJtAxVVq
... read more
Still places left on our #mongolrally safety and medical package 24 to 26 June. 2 x general days and 1 medical- https://t.co/hFJAqAgk6M
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016