Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- World nuclear ban 'not realistic', says US ambassador to UN
- Scale of Mosul civilian deaths alarms Amnesty International
- Solid gold coin worth $4m stolen from Berlin museum
- US parents sue to call baby girl Allah
- Cyclone Debbie: 'Monster' storm reaches Australian islands
- Jared Kushner to be questioned over alleged Trump-Russia ties
- Brazil tribe gets compensation for plane crash over Amazon forest
- New Jersey couple sues to raze house over creepy letters
- Russia jails protests leader Alexei Navalny for 15 days
- Spain to investigate Syrian officials for alleged torture
- Canada to legalise marijuana 'by 2018'
- Body found in suitcase in Italian port of Rimini
- Islamic State battle: Mosul residents face impossible choice
- One dead in Oakland residential building fire
- Rachel Dolezal: 'The idea of race is a lie'
- Bosnian man crushes concrete blocks with head
- Huge gold coin worth $1m stolen from museum
- Team Indus: India's race to the moon
- The migrants 'trapped' on the Greek island of Chios
- Orange is the New Black: Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli tie the knot
- McDonald's worker, 94, says she will never leave
- Turkmen Asian Games mascot gets makeover
- New Zealand minister challenged to fight over dirty water
- Swedish hotel chain offers 'divorce refunds'
- 'Anti-Romeo' squads
- 'YouTube generation'
- Stretching the rules
- Lost and found
- Banned from school
- 'Crushed my dreams'
- Testing for 'defectives'
- Different country
- Coming home
- Lights out
- Off the handle
- After the killing
- 'Not stopping here'
24 Mar, 2017
Brazil: anti government protests planned on 26 March
Australia: Flooding & thundrstorms in NSW
Peru: Flooding in Lima, Cuzco & Huancavelica states
19 Mar, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
01 Mar, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especailly in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Australia- evacuations starting in parts of Queensland as Tropical Storm Debbie approaches. Check local weather forecast & emergency advice
... read more
Brazil - more anti government protest on Sun 26 Mar - details: https://t.co/oapwH7OmHD
... read more
It's #RedNoseDay! Good luck with all your money raising efforts! Not long until the boys embark on #LondontoBeijing #travelsafe
... read more
DO: duplicate all travel docs. DON'T: book a room on the ground floor #Thursdaytraveltip #Travelsafe
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016