Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Trump NFL row: Sports stars round on US president
- Germany election: Merkel seeks fourth term as voting begins
- Hurricane Maria: Puerto Rico facing crisis
- Trump and North Korea war of words escalates
- Soul singer Charles Bradley dies aged 68
- Catalonia referendum: Madrid moves to take over local policing
- Mexico earthquake: New tremor halts rescue operations
- Iran tests missile despite Trump pressure
- Popular Indian guru arrested over alleged rape of law student
- North Korea: Mystery quake 'not nuclear test'
- Macron's labour reforms spark huge demonstration in Paris
- Blink 182, Korn and Avenged Sevenfold to play Chester Bennington tribute
- HMS Ocean helps hurricane-hit British Virgin Islands
- The Syrian girl who sings through war
- Prince Harry opens Invictus Games in Toronto
- How killer flies have the fastest vision of any animal
- Mexico earthquake hit church during christening
- 'I fell from the top of the jungle to save an eagle'
- Puerto Rico dam failure sparks mass evacuation
- Meghan Markle attends as Prince Harry launches Invictus Games
- Actor Colin Firth gets dual British-Italian citizenship
- Saipan campaigns for controversial Earhart statue
- Boeing 747s offered for public auction in China
- Ukraine women's football clip prompts online sexism row
- Germany's other vote
- Bill of fare
- Two hurricanes
- Empathy cards
- Battle lines drawn
- The eagle protector
- Blocked off
- Political football
- Train spotting
23 Sep, 2017
Bangladesh: Large rally outside Myanmar Embassy in Dhaka.
Indonesia: Authoriites raised alert level for the second time in a week for Mount Agung in Bali's Karangasem regency following incre...
20 Sep, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
01 Sep, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Bali - Volcanic activity on #mountagung prompts mass evacuation. Eruption in 1963 killed over 1000 so sensible precaution
... read more
Multiple Strike across #France over period 21 Sept to 10 Oct. Affecting transport and public services.
... read more
Grant Wootton giving vehicle safety advice @EBU_Academy 5 day HEST course, Bavaria. https://t.co/F1EiwqZPQR
... read more
Hurricane Irma continues to track thru Caribbean. expected to reach Florida on 10/11 Sept. More details at daily news @red24
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016