Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Kabul: Afghan forces end Intercontinental Hotel siege
- Deadly unrest over Honduras election
- Paul Bocuse: Top French chef dies at 91
- US shutdown: Trump and Democrats blame each other
- Brazil declares yellow fever emergency in Minas Gerais
- Syria: Turkey war planes launch strikes on Afrin
- Pope in Peru: Francis speaks out on violence against women
- Winter Olympics 2018: North Korea will send 22 athletes to Pyeongchang
- Syria conflict: 15 refugees found frozen to death
- Asian wildlife trafficking 'kingpin' Boonchai Bach arrested
- Nigeria: Kidnapped US and Canadian citizens freed
- India police 'failed to help injured teenagers'
- Deported from Belgium, tortured in Sudan
- Why is Turkey attacking Syria?
- Who is George Weah, Liberia's new president?
- Would you swap your pet for a snail?
- The Brazilian man who lives in a sandcastle
- Why Italians are saying 'No' to takeaway coffee
- Nassar case: Gold medallists Raisman and Wieber face abuser
- Football president George Weah puts Liberian army to the test
- Chicago West: Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West name daughter
- South Korea to reward 'dogparazzi' informers
- North Korean phone users get photo beauty app
- Belarusian border guards catch 'trolley drone'
- Trump's year on Twitter: Who has he criticised and praised the most?
- Putin cast as national saviour ahead of Russia election
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf: The legacy of Africa's first elected female president
- Why names matter so much
- Dark is divine: What colour are Indian gods and goddesses?
- Why one man in Singapore was not allowed to adopt his child
19 Jan, 2018
Peru: The Ppoe visits from 18 to 22 Jan
Brazil: The WHO advises visitors to Sao Paulo state to get a Yellow Fever innoculation
Brazil: Flooding in Florianpolis/ Santa Catarina state ...
17 Jan, 2018
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
15 Jan, 2018
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
@mattcpitt Was great to meet you both, do stay in touch and fun travels
... read more
Increase in cases of Yellow Fever in Brazil’s Sao Paulo state. Threat in rural areas. https://t.co/K2KZQJyuGZ
... read more
S America: Brazil: heavy rainfall causes flooding in Santa Catarina state, landslides -Florianpolis. Colombia: Ceasefire with ELN over
... read more
Winter storms set to continue to disrupt NE USA, Central and Eastern China & heavy rains for Lebanon, Israel & Gaza. See news @red24
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016