Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- US slaps 'America First' tariffs on washing machines and solar panels
- US shutdown: Trump hails 'big win' and says Democrats caved in
- Jazz legend Hugh Masekela dies
- Avalanche kills one in Japan ski resort after volcanic eruption
- Syria offensive: Turkey warns US over Kurdish militia group
- Neil Diamond retires from touring after Parkinson's diagnosis
- Manus refugees: Second group held by Australia leaves for US
- Hong Kong book publisher 'seized from China train'
- S Korea bans anonymous cryptocurrency trades
- Lesbian couple sues for son's US citizenship
- Catholic deacon accused of murder by air injection in Belgium
- USA Gymnastics resignations over sex abuse
- Supreme Court Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg shares #MeToo story
- Camera captures deadly avalanche's ash cloud in Japan
- Tokyo amusement park evacuated in missile drill
- 'Our powerful voices are no longer silenced'
- IS and how it continues to plague Iraq
- Las Vegas rally marks anniversary of Women's March against Trump
- President Macron on Trump, Brexit and Frexit
- Chinese staff paid in bricks to top up unpaid wages
- 'Airline poo' falls on India village causing confusion
- Iceland's high court upholds 76% tax on imported chips
- South Korea to reward 'dogparazzi' informers
- North Korean phone users get photo beauty app
- India's switched-at-birth babies who refused to swap back
- Kenya's 'backpack midwife' bringing healthcare for all
- How US 'get out of jail free' cards work
- Why some Sudanese back lecturer who beat students
23 Jan, 2018
Bolivia: Countrywide demonstrations expected today
Jamaica: Increase police presence in Montego Bay due to crime
Brazil: More cases of Yellow Fever in Minas Gerias & SP states
17 Jan, 2018
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
15 Jan, 2018
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
South African health authorities report increase cases of malaria in Limpopo district. Take care also if in... https://t.co/wglc6F1o8I
... read more
Increase cases of malaria in Limpopo district of South Africa. Also in Kruger area which is often risk area.
... read more
@mattcpitt Was great to meet you both, do stay in touch and fun travels
... read more
Increase in cases of Yellow Fever in Brazil’s Sao Paulo state. Threat in rural areas. https://t.co/K2KZQJyuGZ
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016