Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Syria war: Turkey-backed forces oust Kurds from heart of Afrin
- Andrew McCabe: Ex-FBI deputy director gave notes to Russia inquiry
- Russia spy row: UK lab could be poison source, says ambassador
- Russia goes to the polls in presidential election
- Sri Lanka violence: Nationwide state of emergency lifted
- Brazil ex-football star Romario seeks Rio state governor post
- Miami bridge: Meeting over crack held hours before collapse
- Prince Albert II of Monaco: Conmen use fake prince to extract money
- Greenland lost buoy washed up on Sutherland beach
- Trump campaign data firm accused of harvesting Facebook data
- China anti-corruption chief Wang Qishan named Xi Jinping's deputy
- Mayotte unrest: French island residents round up 'foreigners'
- Living healthy in Qatar: Why's it hard?
- Blossom in south-west China captured by drone
- The Indians who used kayaking to transform their lives
- Skiers jump from speeding lift in Georgia
- Brazil protests over slain politician Marielle Franco
- Swiss pianist gives concert on ice in northern Baltic Sea
- John F Kennedy's lost 'last' speech recreated
- Uzbek transport police banned from hiding behind trees
- North Korea to launch new TV soap operas
- 'Super Monster Wolf' a success in Japan farming trials
- Jared Kushner: What does Trump's son-in-law do now?
- Speaking up about rape in conservative Kazakhstan
- The dancing slum kids tipped for stardom by Rihanna
- Why Angolan singer Toty Sa'Med writes songs in Kimbundu
- The pioneering sergeant turned activist
- 'We will stay until the end': A doctor's battle in Syria
- Russia spy poisoning: What happens when you expel a diplomat?
18 Mar, 2018
Kenya: Heavy rainfall and flooding.
Colombia: Election period starts
Sri Lanka: State of emergency lifted
Brazil: Increase in denge fever around Belo Horizonte & SP
14 Mar, 2018
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
11 Mar, 2018
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
RT @rpspartnership: Revealed: The 50 most dangerous cities in the world: 12 March 2018 - RPS Partnership South and Central America currentl…
... read more
RT @EricFeijten: It was a honor to speak today in the Dutch parlement about safety and violence against #journalists https://t.co/d5gGhNcRPy
... read more
More #Dengue Fever Brazil, cases around Sao Paulo are twice the level of 2017 - Don't get bitten in the day. Risk l… https://t.co/uYf1DCqLUq
... read more
Next week we go to Canada and USA delivering 5 training courses for @euromoney. First stop NY & the Montreal. #travelsafety.
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016