Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Kim Jong-nam 'killed by VX nerve agent found on his face'
- Trump repeats call for US nuclear supremacy
- Guatemala army blocks Dutch boat offering abortions
- Olathe shooting: Murder charge after Indian man killed in bar
- Mexico foreign minister vents 'irritation' at Rex Tillerson
- East Libya bans travel for those aged between 18 and 45
- Bosnia appeals UN court's Serbia genocide ruling
- Leila de Lima: Top Duterte critic arrested on drug charge
- Mosul offensive: Iraqi forces recapture airport in bid to retake city
- Russian military admits significant cyber-war effort
- Fox show apologises for Kenya Westgate attack video
- UN and French peacekeepers face child rape allegations
- Kung fu grandma is China's new internet sensation
- Canadian researchers set to study cannabis oil
- Interrogation in a Cambodian death camp
- Steve Bannon's three goals for the Trump presidency
- Can 'Premium Friday' help reduce suicides?
- Flybe plane landing gear fails at Schiphol Airport
- Japanese men celebrate 'baldy' pull factor
- Castaways rescued 'by chance' after month in north Pacific
- Artist plans mock 'Pray for Sweden' event at embassy
- Moscow to demolish 8,000 Soviet-era housing blocks
- German council asks veggie event to serve sausages
- Reality check
- Negative approach
- Who is Martin Schulz?
- 'Joining the desperadoes'
- Donkeys and Trump
23 Feb, 2017
South Africa: Heavy rains cause flooding in NE
Italy: Flight disrupted on 23 Feb due to strike
Australia: Bush fire rage in NSW, high tempatures continue
Bolivia & Per...
03 Feb, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especailly in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
01 Feb, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
Its all or nothing for California, US. After years of draught- now heavy raining and snow disrupts travel in North & central areas
... read more
A fantastic talk last week at @UniWestminster about exploring the world safely - thanks for having us and we hope to be back!
... read more
Another succesful course preparing a team for a private expedition driving through Eastern Europe, Russia, Japan anâ€¦ https://t.co/ys029OeCMm
... read more
Delighted to see that President Barrow due inaugurated today & The Gambia steady and to rejoin Commonwealth.
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016