Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Zimbabwe latest: Protesters to hold mass anti-Mugabe rally
- Syria: Russia again blocks extension of chemical attacks probe
- Trump puts elephant trophy imports on hold
- Saad Hariri: Lebanon PM flies to France for crisis talks
- Jesse Jackson diagnosed with Parkinson's
- Small steps forward as UN climate talks end in Bonn
- Ohio Supreme Court Judge Bill O'Neill brags of sex conquests
- Argentine navy loses contact with submarine
- North Korean defector found to have 'enormous parasites'
- Mexico migrant killings: Suspect dies after arrest
- Venezuela crisis: Caracas Mayor Antonio Ledezma flees country
- US Navy: Penis in sky drawn by jet trail was 'unacceptable'
- 'Evil' legacy of Mafia boss Toto Riina
- Yemen crisis: Where power cuts threaten babies' lives
- Fireball in Finland sky 'probably a meteorite'
- Srebrenica survivor: 'The soil is soaked with blood'
- Turkey coup trial: The lives on hold
- Tesla shows off new truck and surprise Roadster
- The humanoid robot that can do a backflip
- Mexico waterfall: Agua Azul cascades return to quake-hit river
- Algeria football coach vents at journalist
- Massive meatball accident closes Swedish road
- Siberian capsule says noodles, flash drives define 2017
- Spanish nuns face fine for restoring church organ
- Bitter rivalry
- Deadly selfies
- Media battleground
- Billionaire v news anchor
- 1 to 231 million
- Flying high
- Power cut
- Elder statesman
- 'Party poker'
- Dying to fit in
- Fighting for their faith
- Losing hope amid Uganda doctors' strike
- Separatist allies
16 Nov, 2017
Zimbabwe: The Army takes control of the country
Fiji: increased cases of Dengue Fever
Objective Kit Sale - up to 40% discount until 18 Nov
China: severe air pollution in...
13 Nov, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
10 Nov, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Objective’s ‘Black Week’ travel safety kit sale ends midnight Sat 18 Nov, up to 40% discount -… https://t.co/K0Q9TjaVwp
... read more
Zimbabwe: Breaking news, the Army announces it has taken control. Mugabe and his wife’s situation unclear. https://t.co/VNA2HmQKKm
... read more
Winter Travel Safety kit Sale. Up to 40%of items, sale ends 18 November. See https://t.co/Bs72mq5M3k
... read more
Travel safety kit sale, 40% off items until 18 Nov - https://t.co/Bs72mq5M3k. Perfect Christmas presents https://t.co/6PFPctGIph
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016