Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Austria far right: Freedom Party wins key posts in new government
- Santa Barbara evacuated as Thomas flares up again
- Woolly mammoth skeleton sold for 548,000 euros in France
- Pentagon ran secret multi-million dollar UFO programme
- ANC: Zuma pleads for unity as party picks new leader
- Hua Yong: Detained Chinese artist's emotional last video
- ARA San Juan: Argentina navy chief sacked after loss of submarine
- Hunter Harrison: CSX railway boss dies
- North Korea 'hacked crypto-currency exchange in South'
- Deaths of Canada billionaire Barry Sherman and wife 'suspicious'
- Swati Maliwal: Call to speed up child rape executions in India
- San Francisco Aquatic Park shut over 'aggressive' sea lions
- Australia's first same sex wedding takes place
- Jacob Zuma and the ANC: Are South Africa's dreams of freedom dead?
- Matthew Petersen: Trump's nominee for judge flubs law test
- Why 2018's big food trend could come from West Africa
- Hugh Jackman's novelty top hat trick
- Trump addresses anti-police sentiment at FBI graduation
- South Africa's Jacob Zuma: Scandals and successes
- Ukraine to broadcast to Crimean Tatars
- Gambia denies hosting Russian imperial revival bid
- Japan enforces new road rules for 'Mario Kart' drivers
- 'Crowdfunding his death'
- 'Million mutinies'
- Decision time
- Brexit pressure
- Shroud of doubt
- 'Catastrophic blow'
- 'Bribing the desperate'
- Class of 77
15 Dec, 2017
Israel: Tension following Trump's embassy decision
Honduras: unrest following elections
USA: Forest fires in S California grow
China: severe pollution in many eastern cities
09 Dec, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
02 Dec, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
Further unrest likely across the Muslim world following Thump #Jerusalem embassy announcement. Honduras & Venezuela remain highly unstable
... read more
Our Gap year courses in December filling fast, 7 and 20th Dec full, places left on 14th and 21st Dec. https://t.co/Cv2RvD8MKG
... read more
Hosting 10th Eurovision N and L session for security managers in Geneva. @EBU_Academy https://t.co/oSfvHjCCJT
... read more
Tropical depression Kirog will cause heavy rain through Thailand and to much of Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos. More info @red24 daily news
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016