Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa says he was 'inches' from Bulawayo explosion
- Italy migrant row: Malta defiant over stranded rescue boat
- World Cup 2018: Fifa investigates Switzerland duo over goal celebrations
- Vatican ex-diplomat sentenced to five years on child pornography charges
- Sarah Sanders kicked out of restaurant because of work for Trump
- Saudi Arabia's ban on women driving officially ends
- Iraq 'kills 45 IS leaders' in eastern Syria strike
- Trump says North Korea still 'extraordinary threat'
- Ethiopia: One dead and dozens hurt in grenade attack at pro-PM rally
- US military plans migrant tent camps amid Trump crackdown
- Pantera drummer Vinnie Paul dies aged 54
- Marine plastic: Hundreds of fragments in dead seabirds
- Crude oil pours into river from derailed train in US
- The birds filling up with plastic
- Auschwitz survivor: 'Beware of hate'
- What do people in CAR make of envoy Boris Becker?
- Migrant father describes moment his daughter was taken away
- ICYMI: Solstice and a strangling snake
- Zimbabwe: Exiled white farmers return
- Unravelling the mystery of Akon's Wakanda
- World Cup 2018: Footballer's hair 'too wild' for Iranian TV
- Chinese park grants free entry to heavier women
- Japanese firm makes suits for blue collar workers
- Finland's capital gives away its old trams
- North Korean propaganda changes its tune
- The Kashmiri art bringing Hindus and Muslims together
- The Aquarius: Migrant taxi service or charitable rescuers?
- Turkey's elections explained in 100 and 500 words
- Is racism worsening Australia's China influence row?
- Week in pictures: 16 - 22 June 2018
- Migrant families separation poster girl not taken from mum
- Why does India's air look different from space?
- Africa's week in pictures: 15-21 June 2018
- Quiz: What record has The Greatest Showman broken?
- The Indian women lighting the way for change
- Viewpoint: Why the Kashmir government fall is a tragedy
23 Jun, 2018
Argentina: Union strike 25 -27 June
Nicaragua: Street protests continue
Dengue Fever: Increased cases in Thailand and Argentina
Iran: Rial loses value and black market restric...
18 Jun, 2018
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
13 Jun, 2018
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
Just finished urban exercise for @EBU_Academy 5 day HEST Schloss Hexenagger. 11 students. All good fun and excellen… https://t.co/7S4pSDp0L9
... read more
Back @euromoney running 3 hr #travelsafety course. Will be training individual 2 have safe travel. Excellent suppor… https://t.co/oyqWFgIa1y
... read more
Two day #HostileEnvironment course starts tomorrow for 6 journalists from @DailyMail at our Northamptonshire traini… https://t.co/P9VJtAxVVq
... read more
Still places left on our #mongolrally safety and medical package 24 to 26 June. 2 x general days and 1 medical- https://t.co/hFJAqAgk6M
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016