Objective†Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002,†we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also†available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way†Down†motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com† † Read More...
- Chad's Habre gets life in landmark case
- 'Final assault' on IS in Falluja begins
- Kidnapped Mexico footballer Pulido freed
- Five Ukrainian troops killed by rebels
- Climber's shock at wife's Everest death
- Crocodile snatches woman night swimmer
- Migrants rescued on Greece-Italy route
- Say no to contraception, Erdogan urges
- Germany floods: Four dead in south-west
- Australia to sell ¬£8m of seized Bitcoin
- Ruined Kabul palace to be rebuilt
- Tearful end to 11-year US church protest
- Comedian in trouble for Tendulkar video
- Bosnian mural honours David Bowie
- VIDEO: Missing boy's dad 'left him in woods'
- VIDEO: The remarkable trial of Chad's ex-ruler
- VIDEO: Bikers in Washington honour US war veterans
- VIDEO: Coral bleaching 'killing' Great Barrier Reef
- VIDEO: Staying still at work 'as bad as smoking'
- VIDEO: No sari needed to pick coconuts in India
- VIDEO: Heavy artillery and US jets in IS assault
- VIDEO: Can you force people to care for the elderly?
- Fleeing Saddam with the Kurds
- Why do Indian-Americans win spelling bee contests?
- Niger battles terrorism threats on all fronts
- Switzerland's forgotten role in saving WW1 lives
- Painting through Manila's murky waters
- The teenage computer smuggler
25 May, 2016
Ecuador - earthquake on 16 April kills over 640, mostly in the NW coastal area
India - high temperatures in South & East - likely to continue until monsson arrives
Turkey - High ...
20 May, 2016
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to keep to be careful. It must be remembered that there are very severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all SE ...
18 May, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
President Obama to visit Vietnam 22 to 25 May. Elections in Burkino Faso this weekend. Monsoon has arrived in Sri Lank and southern India
... read more
Weekend protests expected in Caracus, Ven, in support of impeached Pres Rousseff in Sao P, Brazil & elections on Sun in Dominican Republic
... read more
The WHO list 4 Indian cities in the top 10 most polluted in the world. Delhi missed out at number 11! The four... https://t.co/DrBtr7IKjJ
... read more
India Hindu festival in Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh from 5 to 21 May, tens of millions on people are expected to attend. Risk of stampedes
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016