Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- OJ Simpson to be freed from Nevada prison
- Chester Bennington: Linkin Park vocalist 'took his own life'
- Salvador Dali's body exhumed for DNA tests
- North Korea drought: Children at risk in 'worst crisis since 2001'
- Turkey earthquake triggers 'small tsunami'
- AlphaBay and Hansa dark web markets shut down
- Justine Damond shooting: Minneapolis police ambush claim 'ludicrous'
- Teens from Burundi robotics team go missing in US
- Saudi Arabia's King Salman overhaul security agencies
- Trump Attorney General Jeff Sessions 'to stay in job'
- Xanda, son of Cecil the lion, 'killed by hunter' in Zimbabwe
- ExxonMobil fined by US for Ukraine sanctions violations
- OJ Simpson's joy as he wins prison parole
- Egypt's Uighurs fear deportation to China
- Surfer's close encounter with shark... again
- New Mexico boy trips over 1.2 million year old fossil
- Meet Rob Spence, the film-maker with the camera eye
- Salvador Dali body to be exhumed for DNA test
- Florida man shoots tyres on trucks parked outside home
- Moon dust bag sold for $1.8m at New York auction
- Alabama man shoots huge wild boar in his front garden
- Estonia gets taller after changing measurement system
- India's PM would like books instead of bouquets
- Food bug upsets Depeche Mode gig in Belarus
- OJ Simpson
- Three-way weddings
- Holding hands
- Refuge under threat
- Harar - the Ethiopian city known as 'Africa's Mecca'
- Sailing by
- To hug or not to hug?
- Yousra Elbagir: Sudan's 'big and beautiful' pills for women
- Justine Damond
18 Jul, 2017
Israel: Tension high in Jersualem following fatal stabbings
USA: Trump travel ban comes into affect
Zambia: State of Emergency declared on 17 July due to political unrest
06 Jul, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
05 Jul, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especailly in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Some nice comments from Jamie Reynolds who set off yesterday on the Mongol Rally - https://t.co/BkbtMo1N8I
... read more
Good luck to all those going on #mongolrally2017. Make the most of your travel and esp the Pamir Highway M41. ensure you have enough cash
... read more
Bangkok and China to be linked by high speed rail will help encourage more SE Asia travellers to go beyond normal circuit
... read more
Water shortages worsen in Nairobi Kenya due to strike action and low rainfall. More @red24 as well as more global news
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016