Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- San Juan submarine: 'Explosion' detected in hunt for Argentine vessel
- Myanmar Rohingya crisis: Deal to allow return of Muslim refugees
- Australian paramedics fulfil dying woman's wish to go to the beach
- Yemen war: Aid agencies await Saudi clearance to reach rebel ports
- Manus Island: PNG police move refugees from former Australia centre
- Belgium waffle factory blaze sends pall of smoke over Brussels
- Zimbabwe needs immediate economic reforms, warns IMF
- Deep fat fryers may help form cooling clouds
- Facebook to expose Russian fake news pages
- German coalition talks: Pressure mounts on SPD to review position
- US school bullying: Mother charged over hidden recording
- France skin graft: Twin's skin saves man with 95% burns
- US gun control: Jeff Sessions announces review into background checks
- Inside Saudi Arabia's gilded prison at Riyadh Ritz-Carlton
- Zimbabweans 'need fairness not corruption’
- Married for a price: India's abandoned 'holiday wives'
- What goes into a museum for the Bible?
- Nudist restaurant opens in Paris
- Iraq's bikers on the frontlines
- A brief history of Thanksgiving
- India train travels 160km in 'wrong direction'
- Australian men forced on to car roof to escape crocodiles
- Rebrand for Finland's baby boxes
- 'Mr Police' lands Indonesia police job
- Tajik leader told 'you are worthy' as cult takes off
- Domino effect?
- Miscarriage of justice?
- Jumbled genders
- Doctor Who?
- 'War is still going on'
- New approach
23 Nov, 2017
Thailand, Vietnam, Laos: Depression Kirog brings heavy rain
Zimbabwe: Mugabe resigns as president
Fiji: Increased cases of Dengue Fever
China: severe air pollution in Hunan Pro...
13 Nov, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
10 Nov, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Hosting 10th Eurovision N and L session for security managers in Geneva. @EBU_Academy https://t.co/oSfvHjCCJT
... read more
Tropical depression Kirog will cause heavy rain through Thailand and to much of Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos. More info @red24 daily news
... read more
Objective’s ‘Black Week’ travel safety kit sale ends midnight Sat 18 Nov, up to 40% discount -… https://t.co/K0Q9TjaVwp
... read more
Zimbabwe: Breaking news, the Army announces it has taken control. Mugabe and his wife’s situation unclear. https://t.co/VNA2HmQKKm
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016