Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- China landslide leaves 120 missing in Sichuan
- Qatar says list of demands by Arab states not realistic
- Schwarzenegger and Macron join forces in swipe at Trump
- Muslims on India train assaulted 'because they ate beef'
- Venezuelan dad makes plea to president
- Colombia conflict: ELN rebels free Dutch journalists
- Sausage roll row: US 'invents' new summer snack
- Saudis 'foil suicide attack' on Mecca's Grand Mosque
- Mosul battle: Third journalist dies after mine blast
- Pandas in Berlin: Meng Meng and Jiao Qing arrive in new home
- Glastonbury 2017: Johnny Depp apologises for Trump comment
- New Zealand outclass British and Irish Lions
- Many people feared buried in China landslide
- Tornado causes major spillage at Alabama liquor store
- 'I saw Warmbier seized at NK airport'
- California 'road rage' results in motorway car crash
- Chateau de Chambord: The garden that cost 3.5m euros
- ICYMI: Four stories you may have missed this week
- US woman, 66, is oldest to swim English Channel
- World's ugliest dog, Martha, crowned in California
- WTF: It's not Taekwondo, by the way
- Russians build three-car fidget spinner
- Britons held in Finland after going to Russia for beer
- Parents in the dog house after 'Scooby Snacks' mix-up
- In pictures
- Moveable feast
- A mother's love
- 'Poisonous theory'
- Eid etiquette
- 'They slaughtered us'
24 Jun, 2017
Mexico City: LGBT parade on 24 June
Portugal: Forest fires kill over 65 people
Sri Lanka: Flooding displaces hundreds of thousands of people, the military intervene
22 Jun, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
20 Jun, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especailly in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Having trained and prepared the Three Travelling Twits for their road trip of a lifetime, we are thrilled and... https://t.co/HsFc3IVqqz
... read more
Travellers in #Argentina advised not to travel on local buses due to reports of attacks in #BuenosAires #travelsafe
... read more
DO: locate the escape route in your hotel room DON'T: keep all your money in one place #ThursdayTravelTips #travelsafe
... read more
Post urban training of the VRT Belgium team @EBU_Academy https://t.co/Z9vRTuKSqi
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016