Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- North Korea crisis: North test-fires ballistic missile
- Brazil: Violence erupts in Rio after general strike
- Trump executive order aims to allow Arctic drilling
- German airlines drop safety rule prompted by Germanwings crash
- Ilie Nastase: Romania's Fed Cup captain to quit game if punished by ITF
- Friendly fire inquiry after US soldiers die battling IS
- Michelle Obama: 'I won't run for office' for my children
- DR Congo: UN peacekeepers face fresh sexual abuse claims
- Sweden lorry attack claims fifth victim
- Executed Arkansas man 'convulsed and groaned'
- US growth rate hits three-year low
- Pope Francis visits bombed Coptic church during Egypt visit
- Gunpoint victim explains astonishing cool
- North Korea uses live fire exercise to display military might
- The 'cardinal's' tips on how to become a fashion king
- Pope in Egypt for historic visit
- Johnny Depp and other stars in dying fan's zombie movie
- In case you missed it: Cuba's got crabs
- Trump talks about what he misses from previous life
- Trump says he misses life before he became US president
- Finland's oldest operating ferry given electric motor
- Tajik leader's 'full title' rule comes into force
- Buffalo beauty contest held in Pakistan
- Exploding snowman forecasts hot summer for Switzerland
- 'Already dead'
- Trumponomics quiz
- Africa's top shots
- Five things
- Expats, exports, security
- 'I saw my sister drown'
- 'Blue Whale'
- Unequal future?
- What next?
- Dividing line
27 Apr, 2017
Venezuela: further anti govenrment protests planned.
Turkey: President Erdogan wins referendum
Peru: Flooding in Lima, Cuzco & Huancavelica states
Ecuador: Presidential M...
26 Apr, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
01 Mar, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especailly in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Successfully training journalists from around the world how to stay safe and savvy here in Germany @EBU_Academy #TravelSafe
... read more
DO: head to departures if there is a queue for taxis at arrivals DON'T: forget to make photocopies! #ThursdayTravelTips #TravelSafe
... read more
In Germany running a 5 day hostile environment safety course 4 journos from Finlnd, Ger, Sweden, Switz & Norway @EBU_Academy so far so good!
... read more
Get in touch to hear about our #MongolRally safety course for all you mad adventurists out there! June 25th one day course
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016