Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Syria aid could start in 24 hours - UN
- EU gives Greece deadline on borders
- Spaniard pulls six-year sickie
- Rwanda seeks to expel Burundi refugees
- Facebook loses in French nudity case
- Building 'collapses' in Istanbul
- Pakistan 'foils plot to free Pearl killer'
- Man missing 30 years remembers identity
- UK prisoners 'paying to escape Peru'
- Clooneys in talks with German leader
- Barry Manilow rushed to hospital
- Pakistan district bans Valentine's Day
- Kimunji emoji take on Kimoji emoji
- VIDEO: Children tell of having to watch beheadings
- VIDEO: Why Pope and Patriarch meeting matters
- VIDEO: Clinton and Sanders in 'fiery exchanges'
- VIDEO: Spearing giants in 'ocean's Jurassic Park'
- VIDEO: FBI: Oregon stand-off ends 'peacefully'
- VIDEO: Do Cubans care about religious visit?
- VIDEO: Bosch paintings in historic homecoming
- VIDEO: WW2 lovebirds' emotional reunion
- #StationManKneelstoParents: The kowtow of one Chinese son
- E Make Brain! Emojis for Africa
- From Olympic athlete to escort
- Is it right to take eggs from crocs?
- Wall writings on Apollo 11 revealed
- Mexicans hope papal visit brings change
- Thailand's love of the supernatural
- Iranian parade mocks American captives
12 Feb, 2016
India - Dengue Fever outbreak in Delhi, caused by the day biting mosquitos
India - high level of pollution has prompted Delhi to introduce a vehicle restriction system, expect smog in...
08 Feb, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
27 Jan, 2016
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to keep to be careful. It must be remembered that there are very severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all SE ...
A German National has been shot dead in street robbery in Dominican Republic - stresses importance of never resisting a mugging
... read more
Rioting in Hong Kong. Sparked by Police action in clearing illegal vendor stands. will it be isolated or lead to more pro democracy demos?
... read more
PEDIDA anti immigration rallies on Sun 6 Feb in many European cities: Dublin, Birmingham, Berlin, Dresden, Pragueâ€¦ Some unrest expected
... read more
Just reassured a gap year traveller that its ok to go to S America despite @Zika virus. Dengue & Chikungunya more of a concern.
... read more
Having done a fair amount of travelling before, I was a bit sceptical about coming to the course as I was unsure whether it would provide me with any new useful information, but I have to say that it was absolutely fantastic and proved invaluable.
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not.
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached.