Objective†Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002,†we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also†available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way†Down†motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com† † Read More...
- IS militants attack Iraqi city of Kirkuk as Mosul offensive continues
- South Africa 'to withdraw from war crimes court'
- Snow leopards: Numbers decline due to 'retaliation'
- US election: Clinton and Trump trade barbs at Al Smith dinner
- Russian warships pass through English Channel
- Samsung 'blocks' exploding Note 7 parody videos
- Man-eating tigress shot dead in India after six-week search
- US election: Obama calls Trump's election rhetoric 'dangerous'
- Belgium-Canada Ceta trade dispute bedevils EU summit
- India debit cards security 'compromised'
- Facebook apologises for removing breast cancer awareness video
- Australian coach kidnapped in Yemen appears in hostage video
- US election: Trump takes aim at Clinton at gala
- Hillary Clinton shows funny side at charity dinner
- Hunt to find first Mr and Miss Albino held in Kenya
- Ladies only... #girlgaze instagram account
- Lady Gaga as you've never seen her before?
- US election: Another woman accuses Donald Trump
- Presidential debate: The moment Trump v Clinton turned nasty
- Venezuela MPs hit by power cut as they discuss electricity
- 'Starbucks uncle' captures Hong Kong hearts during flooding
- Canada church's baby Jesus statue turns heads
- Halloween attraction angers Japan doll makers
- Bar brawl lands Ukraine archbishop in monastery
- Body art
- Women belong everywhere
- Mourning Pedals
- Behind the smile
- Left in limbo
16 Oct, 2016
Kenya: Pilot strike to affect Kenya Airways from 18 Oct
Vietnam: flooding in central areas
Thailand: The kings dies, crown prince delay coronation for 1 year
India & Paki...
14 Oct, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
13 Oct, 2016
During the summer of 2016 there has been an increase in the cases of Dengue Fever across the region. Dengue is casued by day biting mosquitoes. Covering up and using insect repellant with 5...
We are taking a stand at the Spirit of Christmas https://t.co/ixpBiqO5n5. We will be selling a lot of... https://t.co/GWdYoKIIZm
... read more
We are taking a stand Spirit of Christmas @SpiritFairs at Olympia 31 Oct to 5 Nov - lots of travel safety presents to buy - many under ¬£12
... read more
King Bhomibol of Thailand has died after long illness. The Crown Prince will take over but not held in such high... https://t.co/YXCIBaPA45
... read more
King Bhomibol of Thailand has died, just announced. Thailand will now face a period of instability - he was widely revered.
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016