Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- US election: US faces 'moment of reckoning' says Hillary Clinton
- Amazon's Bezos world's third-richest person
- India Dalit couple hacked to death over 22 cents debt
- Australian TV host Karl Stefanovic sorry for 'ignorant' jokes
- Pope Francis prays in silence at former Auschwitz-Birkenau camp
- Syria conflict: Aleppo 'corridors' must be protected - Red Cross
- Australia plans new co-ordinates to fix sat-nav gap
- Government sues abused Australian boys
- El Salvador claims blow against powerful street gang
- Australian PM Turnbull refuses to nominate Kevin Rudd for UN top job
- Schweinsteiger quits German football team
- Debate needed on 1.5C temperature target
- Pope Francis makes a solitary walk into Auschwitz camp
- Hooligan stork riles German villagers
- Lava pictures from 'smiling' Hawaiian Kilauea volcano eruption
- Turkey coup attempt: Schools and media outlets shut
- Syria conflict: Why this family needs an exit corridor
- Chinese rocket lights up skies over Utah and California
- David Bowie Prom in London 'gives his music a twist'
- Baby rhinos rescued from India Assam floods
- Gay activist Harvey Milk 'to be honoured with US Navy ship'
- Dusseldorf residents told to pay for Nazi-era road
- Booze ban for China region's civil servants
- Russians to vote on covering up Michelangelo's David
- Swimming for survival
- Battling the backlog
- Chasing shadows
- Out of the sea
- Virtual reality
- Hungry nation
- 'Unique, strange, terrible'
- Rolling flavours
- Sacrificed life
28 Jul, 2016
India - monsoon arrives
Turkey - High threat from Terrorism, especaily in Ankara & Istanbul
Southern Africa - drought conditions affect most countries, crops failing a food ...
17 Jul, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
16 Jun, 2016
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to keep to be careful. It must be remembered that there are very severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all SE ...
Monsoon rains causing flooding in many parts of India and Nepal. Over 50 deaths in Nepal. Parts of Pakistan also at risk in coming weeks
... read more
Is an attempted coup taking place in Turkey? Erdogan government has been challenging many areas of society & civil liberties.
... read more
Just finished Day 4 of our 5 day training course for journalists going to conflict zones. Held at the beautiful... https://t.co/MWuGMqrXTI
... read more
Just finished Day 4 of our intensive 5 day HEST organised by @EBU_Academy. Now time to relax https://t.co/YCRznYyuhn
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016