Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Syria conflict: Aleppo hospital 'hit by barrel bombs'
- India tax evasion amnesty uncovers hidden billions
- Georgia Pope: Tbilisi stadium largely empty for papal Mass
- Hurricane Matthew heads for Jamaica packing strong winds
- Roy Moore: Alabama top judge ousted over gay marriage stand
- S Korean leader urges defectors: Come to 'bosom of freedom'
- Hawaiian bees are first on US endangered species list
- Mexico: 'El Chapo' Guzman's sons accused of deadly attack
- Spain Socialist leader Pedro Sanchez faces key party vote
- Former Power Rangers actor Ricardo Medina pleads not guilty to murder
- Syria conflict: Surveying the damage to Aleppo's hospital
- Timelapse of Mexico's Colima volcano erupting
- Bill Clinton keeps Barack Obama grounded
- Georgia's Orthodox priests protest at Pope's visit
- Angry man smashes Apple iPhones with a petanque ball
- William and Kate go fishing in Canada
- Ship carrying chemicals sinking off Japan coast
- Bruce Springsteen signs young student's absence note
- Pornographic film appears on billboard in Jakarta
- Drugs haul found on Copenhagen Opera House roof
- Saudi Arabia plans drug tests for drivers
- Belarus villagers complain of army tanks on lawn
- US Election 2016: Meet the 'Trumpettes'
- Money makers
- 'Opinionated loudmouth'
- Read all about it!
- Counting the cost
- Footballers' wines
- Artful dodgers
01 Oct, 2016
India - increase in the number of cases of Chikungunya Fever
Turkey - High threat from Terrorism, especaily in Ankara & Istanbul
Southern Africa - drought conditions affect...
22 Aug, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
13 Aug, 2016
During the summer of 2016 there has been an increase in the cases of Dengue Fever across the region. Dengue is casued by day biting mosquitoes. Covering up and using insect repellant with 5...
Jamaica prepares for arrival of Hurricane Matthew, rated as Cat 5 storm. Evacuations begin, landfall on Sunday or Monday
... read more
Eric Feijten & I spent day delivering travel safety course @UTZCertified in Amsterdam. Designed to improve support 4 overseas assignments.
... read more
Another terrific urban exercise yesterday on our 5 day HEST course @EBU_Academy in Bavaria https://t.co/0UZzPzJr1F
... read more
Beautiful day @ schloss Hexenagger running journalists HEST courses for @EBU_Academy. Journalists from HR, WDR, SR, NOS and VRT.
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016