Mexico | Proof of onward travelTilly Rigby | 02 Jun 2017

 Just a heads up - we flew into Mexico City and needed proof of onward travel at both ends. At the border in Mexico they'll probably ask how long you're staying in Mexico for. We had a copy of our itinerary/other flights booked on your journey. 

Charlie McGrath 04 Jun 2017

Thanks Tilly for advice. It's always worth having proof that you are leaving a country after your stay. This could be flight booking out of the country or continent, hotel bookings in next country, university place back in UK etc etc.  The key thing is be prepared to be asked. The authorities just need to be sure that you will be leaving after 30, 60 days etc


For Travel Safety tips relevant to you, click below;

Visit our sister site

We use cookies to provide you with a better website experience. Close this popup to carry on browsing, or click here to find out more about cookies