Colombia | Tips for the North Coast James Eade | 16 Apr 2022
- Must see El Rio hostel DJs every night, tubing, volunteer with the foundation
- Costeño beach hostel, good parties, nice beach cool pool
- Santa Marta (pretty shit) but necessary stop off (stay dreamer). Watch out - high risk of muigging at night.
- Hostel Casa Viejas is brillinat near Minca but gets very booked up. Lovely views and swimming pool.
- Palomino, good parties- especially at full moon, stay at dreamer, not much to do in day
- El journey hostel - really cool up in jungle
- Tayrona National park - really pretty can stay night cheaply in hammocks (Cabo San Juan best campsite)
- Cartagena - stay in old town, good fun, very hot (media Luna hostel)
- Baru island- pretty beaches, good snorkelling very chill
- Minca- close to Santa Marta, up in mountains, pretty but not masses to see (casa loma minca hostel)
For Travel Safety tips relevant to you, click below;
|Thu 19 May 22||London||4||left|
|Thu 13 Oct 22||Virtual||6||left|
|Thu 24 Nov 22||London||12||left|
|Thu 08 Dec 22||London||12||left|
|Wed 14 Dec 22||Virtual||10||left|
|Thu 15 Dec 22||London||12||left|
|Thu 05 Jan 23||London||12||left|
15 May, 2022
Covid -19 over 4m deaths & 187m cases globally
New Zealand: Open to vaccinated tourists from April 22
Argentina: Opening to travellers
Thailand: Open from 1 November
12 May, 2022
Cases of Covid-19 are now slowing and travel is beginning to open up. All countries that are open generally require: A negative PCR test, proof of double vaccination and you need to complete a Heal...
19 Jan, 2022
There is no doubt about it, travelling abroad takes a bit more time and effort at the moment but with a bit of research and some simple planning it's not too difficult.