Colombia | Tips for the North Coast James Eade | 16 Apr 2022
- Must see El Rio hostel DJs every night, tubing, volunteer with the foundation
- Costeño beach hostel, good parties, nice beach cool pool
- Santa Marta (pretty shit) but necessary stop off (stay dreamer). Watch out - high risk of muigging at night.
- Hostel Casa Viejas is brillinat near Minca but gets very booked up. Lovely views and swimming pool.
- Palomino, good parties- especially at full moon, stay at dreamer, not much to do in day
- El journey hostel - really cool up in jungle
- Tayrona National park - really pretty can stay night cheaply in hammocks (Cabo San Juan best campsite)
- Cartagena - stay in old town, good fun, very hot (media Luna hostel)
- Baru island- pretty beaches, good snorkelling very chill
- Minca- close to Santa Marta, up in mountains, pretty but not masses to see (casa loma minca hostel)
For Travel Safety tips relevant to you, click below;
27 Jan, 2023
Peru: Demonstrations spread
Australia; Heavy rains in S & SE
Thailand: Elections by May
Brazil: Heavy rains in NE
South Africa: Extensive power cuts
21 Jan, 2023
Do check with the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office as the picture changes the whole time. Entry requirement...
01 Jan, 2022
Virtual Gap Year Travel and Safety Course
Our courses have been created as we understand the need for safety training for those planning a gap year travelling and our virtual course gives...