Colombia | Tips for the North Coast James Eade | 16 Apr 2022
- Must see El Rio hostel DJs every night, tubing, volunteer with the foundation
- Costeño beach hostel, good parties, nice beach cool pool
- Santa Marta (pretty shit) but necessary stop off (stay dreamer). Watch out - high risk of muigging at night.
- Hostel Casa Viejas is brillinat near Minca but gets very booked up. Lovely views and swimming pool.
- Palomino, good parties- especially at full moon, stay at dreamer, not much to do in day
- El journey hostel - really cool up in jungle
- Tayrona National park - really pretty can stay night cheaply in hammocks (Cabo San Juan best campsite)
- Cartagena - stay in old town, good fun, very hot (media Luna hostel)
- Baru island- pretty beaches, good snorkelling very chill
- Minca- close to Santa Marta, up in mountains, pretty but not masses to see (casa loma minca hostel)
For Travel Safety tips relevant to you, click below;
|Thu 13 Jul 23||London||6||left|
|Thu 24 Aug 23||London||8||left|
|Thu 12 Oct 23||Virtual||10||left|
|Thu 26 Oct 23||London||12||left|
|Wed 15 Nov 23||London||12||left|
|Thu 30 Nov 23||Virtual||8||left|
|Thu 07 Dec 23||London||12||left|
04 Jun, 2023
Pakistan: Arrest of Imran Khan and civil unrest
France: Protests continue
Thailand: Elections 14 May
Cambodia: Water shortages in some cities
Ecuador: State of emergency...
30 May, 2023
Do check with the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office as the picture changes the whole time. Entry requirement...
16 Apr, 2023
For the international traveller planning to visit South America, be aware of some significant issues facing any visitor. On a positive note, with the exception of Chile, the continent is genera...