HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally and Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Trump tweet row: Don't take the bait, congresswomen say
- Iran nuclear deal breaches not yet significant, EU says
- Italy seizes 'combat-ready' missile in raids on far right
- Boeing ditches 737 Max name on new Ryanair plane
- Back in time inside Tehran's former US embassy
- Suzanne Eaton murder: Man arrested for murder of US scientist
- US migrant crisis: Trump seeks to curb Central America asylum claims
- El Salvador: Woman faces retrial in stillbirth case
- Amazon workers launch protests on Prime Day
- Monsoon floods displace millions in India
- Facebook's Libra could be misused, says treasury chief Mnuchin
- Ebola in DR Congo: Case confirmed in Goma
- Inside Iran: What Iranians think of stand-off with US
- State capture: Zuma, the Guptas, and the sale of South Africa
- Neil Armstrong - the man behind the legend
- A web of abuse: How the far right disproportionately targets female politicians
- Does 5G pose health risks?
- President Trump rejects racist tweet allegations
- Neil Armstrong's son talks about the Moon landing
- Hong Kong protests: Clashes in shopping mall
- Rafters accidentally plunge over waterfall in Pennsylvania
- Waterloo battlefield therapy for British war veterans
- Freckles the manta ray 'doing well' after being freed from hooks
- Afghanistan war: What could peace look like?
- 'Empty Spain': Can opera save the town of Medinaceli?
- Cricket World Cup 'like a festival' for illegal bookmakers
- The forgotten Indian inventor who dazzled London
- The coal mine that ate Hambacher forest
15 Jul, 2019
Spain: Rail strike today
India & Nepal; Monsoon flooding in Mumbai, N India & Nepal
Honduras: Dengue Fever outbreak
Zimbabwe: Ban on use of international currenc...
14 Jul, 2019
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
08 Jul, 2019
Travelling and Backpacking in South-East Asia
Most travellers and backpackers have a fun and safe time in South East Asia. The area has huge opportunities. In parts, especially in Thailan...
Weekend of protests ahead. More demonstrations planned in Hong Kong on Sat & Sun, Serbia anti gov protests Sat, Fra… https://t.co/mECDEcn6s3
... read more
We were delighted to attend @2020productions in #Edinburgh recently to deliver our Business Travel Safety Awareness… https://t.co/SfvsYwKmHM
... read more
Book a Business Travel Safety Awareness course #Birmingham 13 Sept. Course provides confidence, knowledge & essent… https://t.co/HVQe1iBI6Z
... read more
Do you know someone who is planning their gap year travels? Our Gap Year Travel Safety courses help young traveller… https://t.co/JwMjpzTaSf
... read more
I signed Katherine up for one of the Objective Travel Safety courses, despite being told by her that it was unnecessary. She had already started packing at this stage but on coming home from the course, the rucksack was emptied and she started again.
Liz Mellor, Mother
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie."
Jane Harrison, Mother
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!