HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Thai king strips consort of titles for 'disloyalty'
- Israeli PM Netanyahu fails to form a government ahead of deadline
- Syria: Civilians pelt US army vehicles with potatoes in Qamishli
- Canada election: Canadians head to the polls in tight race
- At least 55 elephants die in Zimbabwe drought
- Herman Mashaba: Johannesburg's black mayor resigns over DA race row
- Brexit: MPs' vote on deal ruled out by Speaker John Bercow
- Jan Kuciak: Four charged over murder of journalist and fiancée
- Hard Rock Hotel construction site cranes destroyed
- Bangladesh MP 'hired eight proxies to sit exams'
- Spain cave rescue: Four Portuguese divers rescued after tunnels flood
- Toulouse woman goes on trial accused of dismembering colleague
- Mitt Romney's secret Twitter account Pierre Delecto revealed
- Battle of Midway: World War Two Japanese carrier wrecks found
- World's oldest pearl discovered near Abu Dhabi
- Five things to know about Canada's general election
- Sri Lanka bombings: Forgiving and fighting to recover
- Lebanon protests: The voices and faces of the demonstrations
- Franco exhumation: Why is Spain moving a dictator's remains?
- Sudan's lost Jewish community - in pictures
- Fire chickens and sea pigs: The artist bringing Chinese words to life
- Romania forest murder as battle over logging turns violent
- The Japanese student who knocked on the wrong door
- Rikers Island: Tales from inside New York's notorious jail
- Kenya's Brigid Kosgei: School dropout, mother of twins and world record-holder
- Horses, handshakes and bad edits: The dos and don’ts of political photo-ops
- 'A stray baseball cracked my skull'
- Nigeria's Buhari saga: The fake wedding, the president and the family feud
- Pica: Pregnancy cravings that make women eat rocks
- Female astronauts answer questions from orbit after spacewalk
- Turkey-Syria offensive: 'My children became ill from the fear'
- Dallas tornado strike: Aftermath of 75mph twister
- Indonesian woman climbs 15m wall in under seven seconds
- Black hole scientist Dr Katie Bouman on trolling and teamwork
20 Oct, 2019
Chile: Riots in Santiago
Australia: High temperatures NSW & Queensland
Bolivia: Presidential elections today
Japan: Enthronement Ceremony Tokyo 22 Oct
18 Oct, 2019
Travelling and Backpacking in South-East Asia
Most travellers and those backpacking have a fun, enjoyable and safe time in South East Asia. The area has huge opportunities. In parts, espe...
30 Aug, 2019
Festivals abroad are a great way to discover new cultures and let’s fa...
A very enjoyable & successful talk for @TheHelpfulClub members on Friday, Helping your child prepare for their gap… https://t.co/FFx1R89Kto
... read more
A successful Gap Year Travel & Safety course yesterday in #London for young travellers preparing for their #gapyear… https://t.co/egbZGDyfKl
... read more
We're looking forward to meeting the #gapyear travellers who are booked on to our Gap Year Travel Safety course tom… https://t.co/3u9ZnpB2PO
... read more
We are delighted to be a member of The Year Out Group. Thank you @YearOutGroupOrg
Why not take a look at our Gap Y… https://t.co/0c3ofvi7Ed
... read more
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!
Anna Gage - Mother
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother