HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Coronavirus: WHO chief urges end to 'politicisation' of virus
- Porous borders where virus cannot be controlled
- Yemen: Saudi-led coalition announces ceasefire
- Woman who revealed Clinton-Lewinsky scandal dies
- Coronavirus: How Russia's ballet wasn't shut down despite lockdown
- Disney Plus racks up 50m subscribers in five months
- Bernie Sanders suspends presidential campaign
- Virus could push half a billion people into poverty
- Ronaldinho and brother under house arrest in Paraguay
- Coronavirus: Marathon talks over EU virus rescue package stall
- Syria war: Syrian air force behind 2017 chemical attacks, OPCW finds
- Coronavirus: Financial crisis 'on steroids' looms for EU leaders
- Coronavirus: Two US towns, two very different experiences
- How India’s behemoth railways are joining the fight against Covid-19
- Will we ever take cruise holidays again?
- Coronavirus in Africa: Emergency laws v individual rights
- What was the best year for music?
- Coronavirus: Covid-19 detecting apps face teething problems
- Coronavirus: Wuhan emerges from the harshest of lockdowns
- Coronavirus: Nigeria's mega churches adjust to empty auditoriums
- Coronavirus: The Italians struggling to feed their families
- Coronavirus: 'Please learn from Wuhan's mistakes'
- Coronavirus: Discarded disposable gloves on the street
- Coronavirus: Why are football teams in Belarus still playing?
- How coronavirus inspired a gangland truce in South Africa
- Coronavirus in Nigeria: The engineers fixing ventilators for free
- Pink supermoon seen around the world
- Boris Johnson: Trump asks drug companies to assist PM's recovery
- Coronavirus: Israel’s ultra-Orthodox lockdown challenge
08 Apr, 2020
Global: FCO advises against all travel overseas
Covid -19: surge in cases in Italy, Spain, France, CH, Iran, USA
Covid -19 over 30,000 deaths
01 Apr, 2020
Thailand remains politically stable due to the fact that it's under military governship. On a simplistic level, the country is split between t...
Today we are running a 2 hr online business travel safety course of a UK government organisation. 12 participants.… https://t.co/w6QnlsP2Cd
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: NEW FLIGHTS ANNOUNCED: bookings now being taken for special charter flights from #Philippines 🇵🇭.
Visit the Travel Advice…
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: UPDATE: The UK Government and the airline industry to fly home stranded British travellers.
➡️Read our guidance: https://t.…
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #southafrica Closure of South African airspace to commercial airlines from midnight on 26 March until at least 16 April, as…
... read more
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie".
Jane Harrison, Mother
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!
I was fairly cynical about the course (my neurotic mother booked it) but it was fantastic, thank you!