HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- George Floyd: Protesters set Minneapolis police station ablaze
- Twitter hides Trump tweet for 'glorifying violence'
- UK could offer 'path to citizenship' for Hong Kong's British passport holders
- Moscow more than doubles city's Covid-19 death toll
- Coronavirus: Italian minister Azzolina targeted with sexist abuse
- Men hired for sexual fantasy break into wrong house
- Trump signs executive order targeting Twitter after fact-checking row
- Coronavirus: South Korea closes schools again after biggest spike in weeks
- Online child abuse rising during lockdown warn police
- Gough Whitlam dismissal: Australian court grants access to Queen's letters
- Lion attack in Australia leaves zookeeper badly injured
- World's deepest octopus captured on camera
- Hong Kong: What is the BNO and what does the UK move mean?
- Rohingya refugee crisis: 'The bodies were thrown out of the boat'
- Coronavirus: How Turkey took control of Covid-19 emergency
- What if the US removes Hong Kong's special status?
- Africa's week in pictures: 22 - 28 May 2020
- The films to look out for at the We Are One festival
- The little lights now packing a deadly punch
- The coronavirus conundrum when your mouth is your ‘hand’
- Virus racism: 'I was so scared I bought a gun'
- Coronavirus: How the advertising industry is changing
- Coronavirus: How lockdown is being lifted across Europe
- Coronavirus: Lebanon's woes worsen as country pushed to the brink
- Minneapolis protests continue: 'Nobody's listening'
- What is it like being at school in South Korea?
- Coronavirus: 'I built a memorial to my grandfather on Animal Crossing'
- When Covid-19 hit, zookeeper Caitlin Henderson ended up in lockdown with 70 spiders
- Letter from Dunkirk soldier arrives 80 years later
29 May, 2020
Global: FCO advises against all travel overseas
Covid -19: Rise in deaths in Brazil, Chile & Mexico
Covid -19 over 340,000 deaths
22 May, 2020
Thailand remains politically stable due to the fact that it's under military governship. On a simplistic level, the country is split between t...
Whilst the World focuses on Covid, nature continues to take its course - Cyclone Amphan causes extensive damage aro… https://t.co/BKrLcjOKN4
... read more
India is beginning to open up, flights will be limited and allow plenty of time at airport https://t.co/fCHK7grOMI
... read more
Covid cases on the rise in South & Central America. Rapid rise in deaths in Brazil, over 800 reported in last 24 ho… https://t.co/hV8TmqJYet
... read more
Further heavy rains are expected across East Africa, more flooding, damaged infrastructure and risk to life.
... read more
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie".
Jane Harrison, Mother
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!
I was fairly cynical about the course (my neurotic mother booked it) but it was fantastic, thank you!