|Thu 23 Sep 21||Virtual||8||left|
|Fri 15 Oct 21||Virtual||8||left|
|Wed 20 Oct 21||London||6||left|
|Wed 10 Nov 21||London||0||left|
|Thu 25 Nov 21||Virtual||8||left|
|Thu 09 Dec 21||London||10||left|
|Tue 14 Dec 21||Virtual||8||left|
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Aukus: Australia defends role in security pact amid French condemnation
- Afghanistan: Stay home, female Kabul government workers told
- Afghanistan: The 'shattered dreams' of the Ariana cabin crew
- Israel recaptures final Palestinian escapees
- Manny Pacquiao: Boxing star to run for Philippines president
- Johannesburg mayor Jolidee Matongo killed in car crash
- Migrants in Texas: Thousands moved to processing centres
- Russia election: Putin's party heads for victory amid vote fraud claims
- SpaceX: Inspiration4 amateur astronauts return to Earth after three days
- Boxer Amir Khan removed from US flight
- Emmy Awards 2021: 7 things to know ahead of the ceremony
- The link between climate change, seaweed and ice cream
- US-UK-Australia pact delivers France some hard truths
- From Katrina to Ida: How US presidents react to climate change and natural disasters
- Fake Paralympians boss: 'I didn't know about cheating'
- Turkmenistan: Getting Covid in a land where no cases officially exist
- Canada election: Why it’s easier to vote in Canada than the US
- Ethiopia: Fact-checking misleading images about hunger in Amhara
- Volcano on Canary Island La Palma erupts, spewing ash and lava into national park
- SpaceX: Inspiration4 amateur astronaut capsule splashes back to Earth
- ICYMI: Surfing dogs and Spain's 'ugliest tomato' contest
- Get an Eiffel of this performer walking the line in Paris
- Morgan Bullock makes professional debut in Riverdance
17 Sep, 2021
Thailand remains politically stable due to the fact that it's under military governship. On a simplistic level, the country is split between t...
14 Sep, 2021
Global: FCO advises against all travel overseas
Covid -19 over 4m deaths & 187m cases globally
Covid: Cases rise across SE Asia
21 Apr, 2021
Virtual Gap Year Travel Safety Course
We're delighted to be able to launch our NEW! Virtual Gap Year Travel and Safety courses. These courses have been created as we unde...
RT @TheGapYearHub: Are you prepared for your Gap Year overseas? A travel safety course is a good starting point.....@ObjectiveTravel
... read more
@TheGapYearHub Thank you for the mention @TheGapYearHub
... read more
We're back in #Germany for our 5-day Hostile Environment Safety Training course (HEST) training a great group of… https://t.co/rGtUr9ymBl
... read more
More dates added to our Gap Year Travel & Safety courses.
If you're planning your gap year travel or know someone… https://t.co/X5RdOw9Eq8
... read more
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie".
Jane Harrison, Mother
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!
Anna Gage - Mother