|Wed 30 Jun 21||London||5||left|
|Wed 21 Jul 21||Virtual||8||left|
|Thu 29 Jul 21||London||10||left|
|Wed 01 Sep 21||London||10||left|
|Fri 01 Oct 21||Virtual||8||left|
|Thu 18 Nov 21||London||12||left|
|Thu 25 Nov 21||Virtual||8||left|
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- G7 summit: Spending plan to rival China adopted
- Moria migrant camp fire: Four Afghans sentenced to 10 years in jail
- SLS: First view of Nasa's assembled 'megarocket'
- Seizure of Democrats' Apple data by Trump officials to be investigated
- Russia's Putin: Biden will be less impulsive than Trump
- Humpback whale spits out lobsterman
- G7 summit: Joe Biden gifts Boris Johnson custom-made bike
- Boko Haram: Nigerian president admits failure to end violence
- Hong Kong activist Agnes Chow released from prison
- Euro 2020: Kieffer Moore equalises for Wales against Switzerland in 1-1 Euro opener
- Teen who filmed George Floyd's murder given journalism award
- Algeria election: Voting under way in parliamentary poll
- Tokyo Olympics: Why people are afraid to show support for the Games
- MH17 plane crash: Horror and hope for families as trial starts
- Joe Biden: Unearthing the president's unsung English roots
- Pan-African Parliament: Punches, kicks and death threats
- Covid: Is there a limit to how much worse variants can get?
- Class 12 exams: India students face uncertain future amid pandemic
- The Queen: ‘Are you supposed to be looking as if you’re enjoying yourself?’
- Vaccinating children against Covid-19
- 'I could be with people and still feel alone'
- Boaters have a close call with a Texas dam
- LGBTQ: The podcast telling Singapore's hidden gay stories
- Coronavirus: Can countries pay back pandemic debt?
- Why Kim Jong-un is waging war on slang, jeans and foreign films
- 'Clothes are torn, worn out - I can't find work gloves'
- Daniel Ellsberg: The 90-year-old whistleblower tempting prosecution
- Myanmar: The mysterious deaths of the NLD party officials
10 Jun, 2021
Global: FCO advises against all travel overseas
Covid -19 over 2.4m deaths & 108m cases globally
Israel: Ceasefire with Hamas
03 Jun, 2021
Thailand remains politically stable due to the fact that it's under military governship. On a simplistic level, the country is split between t...
21 Apr, 2021
Virtual Gap Year Travel Safety Course
We're delighted to be able to launch our NEW! Virtual Gap Year Travel and Safety courses. These courses have been created as we unde...
Summer term is a chance for us to deliver #Travel #Safety Talks to Schools & Colleges around the country.
... read more
We're so excited we're doing cartwheels, as we're delivering our gap year travel and safety training face to face a… https://t.co/7sv2ljix15
... read more
Dreaming of travelling on your gap year?
Be prepared, stay safe, get organised & ready to get off the beaten track… https://t.co/c95g05kryL
... read more
RT @FCDOtravelGovUK: Travelling to a Green List country?
Check the entry requirements on FCDO Travel Advice.
You may need evidence of:…
... read more
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie".
Jane Harrison, Mother
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!
Anna Gage - Mother