HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- US and Iranian men released in 'prisoner swap'
- Pensacola shooting: Saudi king condemns 'barbaric' attack
- Unnao rape case: Indian woman set on fire on way to hearing dies
- Elon Musk wins defamation case over 'pedo guy' tweet about caver
- Climate change: Oceans running out of oxygen as temperatures rise
- Iraq protests: Gunmen kill at least 20 people in Baghdad
- Friends actor Ron Leibman dies at the age of 82
- Trump halts plan to designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorists
- Trump impeachment: White House signals it will not attend hearings
- Sweden's Ericsson to pay over $1bn to settle US corruption probe
- General election 2019: Reddit says UK-US trade talks document leak 'linked to Russia'
- PG&E: California power firm to pay $13.5bn to wildfire victims
- Greta at United Nations climate talks one year apart
- Indian Ocean Dipole: What is it and why is it linked to floods and bushfires?
- Five African music stars to look out for
- Why Indians are celebrating the killings of rape suspects
- Week in Pictures: 29 November - 6 December 2019
- Germany-Russia murder row raises tensions for Merkel
- 'Sydney mega fire getting out of control'
- COP25 climate change conference: What are you giving up for environment?
- Burkina Faso crisis: 'Soldiers killed seven members of my family'
- Yinka Ilori: My Nigerian narrative of art and design in London
- Was this the original Fyre festival?
- 'You're a damn liar, man' - Biden in heated exchange with voter
- 'How I became a secret daytime DJ'
- What's behind the wave of Middle East protests?
- Image of Madagascan snake wins 2019 British Ecological Society photography competition
- Justin Timberlake says sorry to Jessica Biel for 'lapse in judgement'
07 Dec, 2019
India:Terrible smog in Delhi
Chile: Protests continue
Sri Lanka: Gotabaya Rajapaksa wins election
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!
Anna Gage - Mother
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother