|Tue 14 Dec 21||Virtual||5||left|
|Wed 15 Dec 21||London||1||left|
|Mon 20 Dec 21||London||0||left|
|Tue 21 Dec 21||London||9||left|
|Tue 04 Jan 22||London||7||left|
|Wed 05 Jan 22||Northants||9||left|
|Thu 13 Jan 22||London||11||left|
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Michigan school shooting: Parents of gunman charged with manslaughter
- Covid: Don't panic about Omicron variant, WHO says
- Covid-19: Ireland closes nightclubs and tightens Covid rules
- Ghislaine Maxwell: Employee told 'not to look Jeffrey Epstein in the eye'
- Austria ruling party picks Nehammer for chancellor
- Kerala: The granny who learnt to read and write at 104
- Italian man tries to dodge Covid jab using fake arm
- Ethiopia closes schools to boost civil war effort
- Thailand: Newspaper rebuked over 'hunts Africans' headline
- Germany: Angela Merkel's military farewell features punk singer's hit
- Alec Baldwin admits career could be over after fatal shooting
- Lamine Diack: Disgraced athletics boss dies in Senegal
- South Africa battles Omicron fear and vaccine myths
- The 'kind heart' who gave an Afghan family a new home
- NunTok: How religion is booming on TikTok and Instagram
- Boxing Day: Festive film debut for Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock
- How to spot the software that could be spying on you
- Why Turkey's currency crash does not worry Erdogan
- 'No middle ground': Chile voters face tough choice as run-off looms
- The drought ravaging East African wildlife and livestock
- Broome: Diving the remnants of a WW2 attack on Australia
- How do you say Omicron?
- Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla: My wife's vaccine death is fake news
- Epstein accuser: Ghislaine Maxwell is a 'master manipulator'
02 Dec, 2021
Cases of Covid-19 are now slowing and travel is beginning to open up. However, some countries such as Uruguay remain closed to foreign nationals and all those open have strict entr...
01 Dec, 2021
Global: FCO advises against all travel overseas
Covid -19 over 4m deaths & 187m cases globally
Canada: Heavy rains in NW areas
20 Oct, 2021
Virtual Gap Year Travel and Safety Course
Our courses have been created as we understand the need for safety training for those planning a gap year travelling and our virtual course gives...
RT @CharlieMcGrath0: Central and South America r currently best options 4 gap yr travel. Covid entry-Double vac, health declaration forms a…
... read more
Our Christmas Bundle is the ultimate stocking filler and includes 4 of our most popular and essential items for gap… https://t.co/mpr909pcHV
... read more
RT @FCDOtravelGovUK: The following countries are currently on the travel Red List 🔴
... read more
RT @WRAP_UK: WRAP and @UKRI_News are looking for organisations who can demonstrate innovation to reduce plastic pollution in India, Chile,…
... read more
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie".
Jane Harrison, Mother
I was fairly cynical about the course (my neurotic mother booked it) but it was fantastic, thank you!
I found the course very useful. It was incredibly informative, easy to engage with and covered a wide variety of different issues - many of which I had not given any thought to. There was plenty of advice and lots of further resources pointed to and suggested - these will help me both in the planning process and when I am travelling.
Alexander Carson - Attendee on recent Virtual Gap Course