HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for expeditions and Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Christchurch shootings: Ardern vows never to say gunman's name
- Cyclone Idai: Mozambique president says 1,000 may have died
- Boeing expects 737 Max software fix by end of March
- Italy's La Scala opera house to return Saudi millions
- Christchurch shootings: Facebook gives new details on NZ attack video
- Dutch shooting: Utrecht police arrest suspect after three killed
- Three dead in record flooding in US Midwestern states
- Human embryo smuggling: Malaysian arrested at India airport
- World's most expensive cities revealed
- Tokyo 2020 Games: Japan Olympics chief Tsunekazu Takeda quits
- Warner Bros boss quits amid affair allegations
- People don't become 'adults' until their 30s, say scientists
- New Zealand attack: How young people responded
- NZ PM vows to never utter Christchurch gunman's name
- Cyclone Idai: Rescue teams arrive in Mozambique
- Cyclone Idai: 'People didn't stand a chance'
- New Zealand shootings: Christchurch students perform Haka for victims
- Finding elite Russian troops during 2014 Crimea annexation
- Christchurch shootings: NZ cabinet backs action on gun laws
- Armando, the 'Lewis Hamilton of pigeons' sells for record €1.25m
- Super bloom tourists cause small town 'safety crisis'
- Chinese uni trades canteen discount for workout
- Indian online detergent boycott misfires
- Dutch 'blunder building' bans dancing
- Ukraine election: The 'clone' candidate for president?
- How US university admissions are broken
- Afghanistan: The children caught in conflict
- Chinese goths post selfies in protest after subway incident
- Why are Venezuelans seeking refuge in crypto-currencies?
18 Mar, 2019
Malawi & Mozambique: Heavy rains cause floodings
Bolivia: Heavy rains across the country
Colombia: Education protests on 19 March
India: Kumbh Mela festival continues...
12 Mar, 2019
Travelling to South East Asia
Most travellers and backpackers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia. The area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with tr...
12 Mar, 2019
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Gap Safety ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety Course in December, but crucially, my travelling partner had not.
I signed Katherine up for one of the Objective Travel Safety courses, despite being told by her that it was unnecessary. She had already started packing at this stage but on coming home from the course, the rucksack was emptied and she started again.
Liz Mellor, Mother
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much!