Gap Year Travel Safety
|Thu 13 Jul 23||London||6||left|
|Thu 24 Aug 23||London||8||left|
|Thu 12 Oct 23||Virtual||10||left|
|Thu 26 Oct 23||London||12||left|
|Wed 15 Nov 23||London||12||left|
|Thu 30 Nov 23||Virtual||8||left|
|Thu 07 Dec 23||London||12||left|
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (also known as HEST/HET/HEFAT) for journalists and media professionals deploying to conflict zones. We hold the contract with the European Broadcast Union Acedemy (EBU) and deliver courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs, Charities, Humanitarian Aid Workers and multi-national companies who send employees to post-conflict countries and medium to high risk zones. In addition, courses are also available for Leisure and Adventure Travel and Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally.
Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
For information on our range of Travel Safety Training courses visit: www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- India train accident: Modi vows punishments over deadly Odisha crash
- Odisha train accident: 'My mother was missing, I got a picture of the body'
- Ukraine war: Anti-Putin fighters say two Russian soldiers 'captured'
- Tiananmen Square: Hong Kong police detain activists on anniversary of massacre
- Li Shangfu: War with US would be unbearable disaster, says China defence minister
- Poland protest: Hundreds of thousands demand change in Warsaw
- GaaSyy: Japan YouTuber arrested over celebrity threats
- Lake Maggiore boat accident: Questions remain over spy deaths
- Ukraine war: Girl, 2, killed and many injured in Dnipro after Russian strike
- Biden says debt ceiling deal averted 'economic collapse'
- Three Israeli soldiers killed near Egypt border
- River Plate: Football game is abandoned in Argentina after fan falls from stand
- Why are people leaving Russia, who are they, and where are they going?
- Do Russians really hate the West?
- Sudan conflict: Caesarean by phone light - giving birth in a warzone
- Ghetto Kids: Winning Britain's Got Talent would mean a bigger house in Uganda
- Kyiv missile strikes: Tracking the rise of Russian attacks
- Parents clash in Pride protest at US primary school
- Beijing's comedy crackdown is hitting its music scene
- How Putin has given South Africa a big diplomatic headache
- Africa's week in pictures: 26 May-1 June 2023
- Poland's quest to retrieve priceless Nazi-looted art
- Ukraine war: Teens used to report Russian propaganda
- How gun violence is reshaping American lives
- Foo Fighters review: But Here We Are finds a band working through grief
- Women lead Indian families as men migrate
- India train accident: Workers remove wreckage from tracks
- Succession actor Brian Cox on why he hasn't watched finale
- 'Chaos' outside hospital after India train crash
- Uganda's Ghetto Kids seek glory in Britain's Got Talent
- Drone footage shows extent of India train crash destruction
- Eyewitnesses describe pain and agony of India train crash
- India train crash: Scores dead after Odisha incident
04 Jun, 2023
Pakistan: Arrest of Imran Khan and civil unrest
France: Protests continue
Thailand: Elections 14 May
Cambodia: Water shortages in some cities
Ecuador: State of emergency...
30 May, 2023
Do check with the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office as the picture changes the whole time. Entry requirement...
16 Apr, 2023
For the international traveller planning to visit South America, be aware of some significant issues facing any visitor. On a positive note, with the exception of Chile, the continent is genera...
Anna Gage - Mother
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother
"Freya loved the course and found it incredibly empowering and inspiring. Thank you to the whole team.
Emily Lusty - The Language Gap