HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions,such as The Mongol Rally and Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Trump hits back at Democratic claims of 'cover-up'
- Farishta: Outrage over Pakistan child murder
- REO or Oreo? Ben Carson mistakes housing term for cookie
- North Korea's Joe Biden 'imbecile' insult and what it tells us
- Philippines' Duterte orders rubbish sent back to Canada
- Russian city of Yekaterinburg rejects plan to build church in park
- Italian teen released after killing abusive father
- Iranian singer gets summons over solo performance
- US lawmaker 'punched wife for not undressing quickly enough'
- The mothers fighting to get their children back from Lebanon
- Israeli researchers brew 'ancient beer' with antique yeast
- Natalie Portman denies Moby's 'creepy' dating claims
- Being black in Nazi Germany
- I never met my daughter's dad - she was his dying wish
- Gabon timber scandal: How 300 containers of kevazingo went missing
- The 'personality politics' of Narendra Modi and Donald Trump
- Tesla 'hires' witty museum sheep tweeter
- Game of Thrones: How much do women speak in the show?
- India’s six-week election in two minutes
- Tear gas fired as Indonesia protest turns violent
- 'Meteor' captured on camera over Australia
- How a secret recording sparked a crisis
- Fighting for LGBT rights in Uganda
- Five things to know about F1's Niki Lauda
- India election 2019: 'I want child marriage to end'
- Niki Lauda obituary: 'A remarkable life lived in Technicolor'
- China's latest weapon in the trade war: Karaoke
- Vibrator prize for Spanish squash champion spurs sexism debate
- Why Israel eyes the EU with distrust
21 May, 2019
Israel: Demonstration around Eurovision contest 18 May
Malawi: Elections 21 May 2019
Italy: Aviation strike on 21 May
Sri Lanka: FCO now advises against all but essential trav...
14 May, 2019
Travelling to South East Asia
Most travellers and backpackers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia. The area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with tr...
01 May, 2019
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
Travel tips: Always take an empty water bottle through airport security & fill bottle in the many water fountains t… https://t.co/ic3Zhb8X3V
... read more
Are you participating in the Mongol Rally this year? Take a look at what people are saying about our Mongol Rally E… https://t.co/CwS0umvwK3
... read more
Taking part in the Mongol Rally this year? Our Expedition Planning & Safety Training covers safety & security, medi… https://t.co/qGXHspdfUn
... read more
Have you seen our latest video on our acclaimed Gap Year Travel Safety Courses? 'Keeping Safe on your Gap Year'
... read more
I signed Katherine up for one of the Objective Travel Safety courses, despite being told by her that it was unnecessary. She had already started packing at this stage but on coming home from the course, the rucksack was emptied and she started again.
Liz Mellor, Mother
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie."
Jane Harrison, Mother
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!