HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Auschwitz 75 years on: Holocaust Day prompts new anti-Semitism warnings
- Kobe Bryant: Investigators work to determine crash cause
- Kobe Bryant: How his hometown is mourning
- Watch live: US President Trump's impeachment trial
- Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry, US prosecutor says
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 81 as China extends holiday
- Calls grow for Bolton impeachment testimony
- Afghan plane crash: US jet comes down in Taliban territory
- The Fighter and the Pimp: Fighting for Congo's most vulnerable girls in Kinshasa
- Manzoor Pashteen: Activist who dared to challenge Pakistan army held
- Iranian aircraft slides onto highway after pilot 'misses' runway
- German police probe Nazi-style beer brand
- Could John Bolton be an impeachment game-changer?
- Trump peace plan: High stakes and low chances
- Kobe Bryant: 'Genius who had his controversies'
- Teenage adoption: The family that took in a 17-year-old girl
- Auschwitz survivor: Playing the cello saved my life
- Returning to Auschwitz after 75 years
- Kobe Bryant: Sports stars and fans pay tribute to basketball star
- China coronavirus: Road blocks and ghost towns
- Turkey earthquake: At least 20 dead as buildings collapse
- Chinese New Year: What you need to know
- 'I was 90% dead': Henri's story of surviving Auschwitz
- How the camp became centre of Nazi Holocaust
- Three women who were part of a quiet resistance against the Nazis in Berlin
- Photos from families ripped apart by the Holocaust
- Auschwitz: Searching for traces of my grandfather
- Nambi Narayanan: The fake spy scandal that blew up a rocket scientist’s career
- The man teaching 300 million people a new language
- 'They are invaders': Brazil indigenous group takes on mining giant
- Boeing 777X: World’s largest twin-engine jet completes first flight
- Iran executes 'Crocodile of the Gulf' drug kingpin
27 Jan, 2020
China: Cases of Coronavirus grow
Australia: Bush fires - NSW & Victoria bush fires
Chile: Protests quieten down
Hong Kong: Protests to continue
24 Jan, 2020
Travelling and Backpacking in South-East Asia
Most travellers and those backpacking have a fun, enjoyable and safe time in South East Asia. The area has huge opportunities. In parts, espe...
Are you a concerned parent, worried about your child’s safety whilst travelling abroad on a #gapyear? Our Gap Year… https://t.co/3ZQS0ywyjs
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #China Summary updated. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all travel to Wuhan City. If you are in thi…
... read more
We recommend that you follow advice from @FCOtravel and monitor the situation.
... read more
Important FCO travel advice for those travelling on a gap year.
63% of young Brits (16-24) have been accidentally… https://t.co/L9b7hg88bC
... read more
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much!
The course was very good. Normally I have a really short attention span but I didn’t zone out once.
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!