HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University: Protesters arrested as they run from campus
- Panorama Investigation: War crimes scandal exposed
- Israel-Gaza clash: Why Hamas chose restraint
- France returns Omar Tall's sword to Senegal
- Children fish WW2 ammunition from pond with magnet in Germany
- Israel Folau criticised for 'appalling' Australia bushfire remarks
- Bolivia crisis: Food and fuel shortages as death toll mounts
- Australian politicians banned from China 'will not repent' for criticism
- Michael Bloomberg apologises for 'stop-and-frisk' policy
- Sri Lanka election: Wartime defence chief Rajapaksa wins presidency
- Artist will.i.am accuses Qantas flight attendant of racism
- Venice floods: Further warnings of high tides
- Democrats respond to Obama's election warning
- The fight to get citizenship for descendants of German Jews
- Sri Lanka election: Unity hard to achieve in divided country
- Letter from Africa: The great train safari from Tanzania to Zambia
- Ever tried revenge honey? It tastes good
- How do you fight extreme wildfires?
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University: Police fire tear gas on protesters leaving site
- 'I'm Hispanic but can't speak Spanish'
- Climate defenders: The woman helping coal miners to save the planet
- Warren Smith's home was destroyed in recent bushfires in Australia
- Hong Kong protests: Chinese soldiers clean up streets
- Gilets Jaunes: Anger of yellow vests still grips France a year on
- The truth behind India's viral photo that got a girl into school
- Robyn Crawford says relationship with Whitney Houston was 'love - open and honest'
- Genevieve Nnaji's rise from Nollywood to Netflix
18 Nov, 2019
India: terrible smog in Delhi
Colombia: Unions strike on 21 Nov
Sri Lanka: Gotabaya Rajapaksa wins election
Bolivia: FCO advices against all but essential travel
22 Oct, 2019
Objective Gap Safety Courses and Talks for Schools
Objective Gap Safety can provide tailored made Gap Year Travel Safety or Urban Safety Course...
18 Oct, 2019
Travelling and Backpacking in South-East Asia
Most travellers and those backpacking have a fun, enjoyable and safe time in South East Asia. The area has huge opportunities. In parts, espe...
Just a few days until our next #GapYear Travel & Safety course, Keeping Safe on your Gap Year. If you're planning y… https://t.co/zByMMKQfmB
... read more
Follow FCO advice for #Bolivia. FCO advise against all but essential travel to Bolivia. If you’re in Bolivia, you… https://t.co/knGmGBzVwg
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #Australia The New South Wales Rural Fire Service have advised the Greater Sydney and Greater Hunter regions will experience…
... read more
Interesting article on why India's pollution is much worse than China's
... read more
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!
Anna Gage - Mother
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother