|Thu 14 Dec 23||London||4||left|
|Fri 15 Dec 23||Virtual||3||left|
|Mon 18 Dec 23||Daventry||0||left|
|Thu 21 Dec 23||London||4||left|
|Thu 04 Jan 24||London||0||left|
|Wed 10 Jan 24||London||9||left|
|Thu 18 Jan 24||London||12||left|
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (also known as HEST/HET/HEFAT/HEAT) for journalists and media professionals deploying to conflict zones. We hold the contract with the European Broadcast Union Acedemy (EBU) and deliver courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs, Charities, Humanitarian Aid Workers and multi-national companies who send employees to post-conflict countries and medium to high risk zones. In addition, courses are also available for Leisure and Adventure Travel and Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally.
Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Israel-Gaza war: Half of Gaza's population is starving, warns UN
- Elizabeth Magill: UPenn president quits amid antisemitism row
- DR Congo President Tshisekedi compares Rwanda counterpart Kagame to Hitler
- Iran: Mahsa Amini's family stopped at airport on way to collect award
- Philippines accuses China of shooting water cannon at its boats
- Turkey issues arrest warrant for Somali president's son over fatal traffic crash
- France's Emmanuel Macron buffeted from all sides in row over secularism
- Ryan O'Neal, Oscar-nominated star of Love Story, dead at 82
- Nigeria takes major step towards once again producing refined oil
- Guatemala: Challenge to Bernardo Arévalo election seen as coup attempt
- Tyrannosaur’s last meal was two baby dinosaurs
- Samuel Paty: Six teenagers convicted for roles in teacher's beheading in 2020
- AI: EU agrees landmark deal on regulation of artificial intelligence
- See 'beyond rare' white baby alligator born in US
- Shane MacGowan funeral: Key speeches and performances from a service of tributes
- Hunter Biden says Republicans 'trying to kill me' to hurt president
- Claudine Gay: Harvard president sorry for remarks on antisemitism
- Al-Mawasi: Gaza humanitarian zone not humane, evacuees say
- Hamas claims Israeli operation ended in hostage death
- Palestinian recounts being stripped and driven away by Israeli army
- Hamas hostages: Stories of the people taken from Israel
- Refaat Alareer: Palestinians mourn writer killed in air strike
- Images show major damage to Gaza's oldest mosque
- 'We can't stop' - the Israeli woman still helping sick Palestinians
- Israel war cabinet minister's son killed in Gaza fighting
- Issam Abdallah: Rights groups want Israel investigated over killed journalist
- Hundreds queue for food in central Gaza city
- Bringing broken survivors of the Israel Nova festival attack back from darkness
- BBC reporter in Gaza: People here are traumatised and exhausted
- What is Hamas and why is it fighting with Israel in Gaza?
- Gaza: Video appears to show Palestinian men stripped and detained by IDF
- First look at McDonald's new restaurant CosMc's
- Santos riots: Police fire tear gas at supporters rioting
- Moment Texas judge grants woman's request to abortion
- Jamie Foxx holds back tears as he addresses serious illness
- 'I'm helpless' - Gaza doctor tells of desperate situation
- Mine explosion: Colombian authorities blow up illegal sites
- Laura Kuenssberg: Ukraine in 'mortal danger' without aid, Olena Zelenska warns
- A crisis at the Mexico border felt in Ukraine
- COP28: Tuvalu negotiator travelled 8,000 miles to save her home. Can she?
- CosMc's: Customers flock to McDonald's new retro drinks brand
- Marapi eruption: Hikers recount escape from 'Mountain of Fire'
- Tyla’s racial identity: South African singer sparks culture war
- When a child commits a mass shooting, are parents to blame?
- Rwanda: How the country views the UK's asylum deal
- Hunter Biden's tax indictment: Drugs, escorts and girlfriends
- COP28: Five reasons for optimism on climate
08 Dec, 2023
Israel: Major conflict with Hamas in Gaza
South America: Increased crime levels
India: Pollution rises in major cities
Cambodia: Water shortages in some cities
05 Dec, 2023
Our Tips and Tricks for Gap Year Travel Overseas
Here are just a few tips and tricks which can help gap year travellers when planning their time overseas.
26 Nov, 2023
Do check with the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office as the picture changes the whole time. Entry requirement...
Anna Gage - Mother
Amelia found the course really helpful with tips that she hadn’t thought about previously. Really good practical advice and well delivered. It has given us reassurance that she’s done the course with you and I suspect will have taken on the advice better than had it been from her parents!
Many many thanks, Anna-Kate
2023 Gap Year Traveller Mum
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother