HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- UN climate talks hit rough waters
- North Korea conducts 'crucial test' - state media
- New Zealand volcano: Krystal Eve Browitt named as victim
- Omar al-Bashir: Sudan ex-leader sentenced for corruption
- Pandas, snakes and skiing Santas
- Matteo Salvini: 'Sardines' pack in for Rome protest
- Citizenship Amendment Bill: India's West Bengal hit by protests
- Presidents Cup: Patrick Reed's caddie involved in altercation with fan
- Australia heatwave: Next week could see hottest day on record
- Octopus and eagle square off at Canadian fish farm
- Quadriga: Lawyers for users of bankrupt crypto firm seek exhumation of founder
- Key committee passes Trump impeachment charges
- Myanmar Rohingya: Aung San Suu Kyi cuts a haunted figure in court
- Vladimir Putin: 20 years in 20 photos
- Can kitchen gardens combat climate change?
- Why women are fighting back against hair oppression
- Myanmar: Rohingya refugee recalls 'horrific' mass killings
- Las Tesis feminist protest song of Chile goes global
- Africa’s 'condom king' wants no more HIV infections
- Shah Rukh Khan talks success and having two left feet
- Making art from rubbish
- Flying around NZ volcano spewing toxic gas
- Do apostrophes still matter?
- ‘How texts to my dead brother brought us together’
- Chalk Back: Kenyan women fight back against street harassment
- Why can't this doctor work in the UK?
- The secrets of 'food porn' viral videos
13 Dec, 2019
Australia: Bush fires near Sydney
Colombia: Protests & strikes to continue
India:Terrible smog in Delhi
Australia: Bush fires in NSW & Queensland
Kenya & Ta...
10 Dec, 2019
Travelling and Backpacking in South-East Asia
Most travellers and those backpacking have a fun, enjoyable and safe time in South East Asia. The area has huge opportunities. In parts, espe...
Do you know someone who is preparing to travel on a Gap Year. Our safety courses help them to Keep Safe on a… https://t.co/SH1GKQ6A6g
... read more
RT @gapyearassn: The skills you gain from a pre-trip gap year safety course can be applied to the rest of your life - Richard used his for…
... read more
A big welcome to India McGrath who joins us as one of our Gap Year Travel & Safety trainers, teaching young travell… https://t.co/FQZUFhSNJe
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #Turkey On 10 December the Turkish authorities issued a red weather warning for the Antalya area. Central Antalya, Serik, Ke…
... read more
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother
16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc.
Richard - Gap Course Attendee