HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for expeditions and Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- India state elections: Setback for Modi's BJP in three key states
- Baylor University sexual assault suspect walks free after plea deal
- Christmas pet adoption ban at German shelters
- US-Russian spat over Russian bombers landing in Venezuela
- France yellow vest protests: Macron promises wage rise
- Refugee footballer Hakeem Al-Araibi fights extradition to Bahrain
- Thailand election date set and campaign ban lifted
- Mozambique busts '30,000 ghost workers'
- Two nuns admit embezzling cash for Vegas gambling trips
- Sarah Hyland: Modern Family star reveals second kidney transplant
- Fearless Girl statue gets new spot outside NY Stock Exchange
- Video shows NYPD grabbing child from mum
- Margot Robbie and Saoirse Ronan on Queen Elizabeth film
- 'Entering the ring, I become Cindi Gold'
- NZ PM: 'Overwhelming sense of hurt' over backpacker's murder
- Iran's migrants trying to get from Serbia to the UK
- Santa goes scuba diving with a mermaid and Rudolph
- Near miss for Melbourne dog
- Star Wars lightsaber auction pulled over origin dispute
- Egypt investigates 'pyramid nude photo shoot'
- Danish sea urchin fossil reveals ancient drama
- Taiwan students DNA-tested in yoghurt thief whodunnit
- Poland seeks top 100 national dishes
- Climate change: Protecting the poor from green taxes
- Huawei: The life of Chinese tech heiress Meng Wanzhou
- Is nuclear disarmament set to self-destruct?
- Somalia piracy: How foreign powers are tackling it
- Why are so many countries now saying cannabis is OK?
- Seven things to watch as Google's CEO appears before Congress hearing
11 Dec, 2018
Colombia: Countrywide protests planned for 13 Dec
India: Increase of Dengue Fever in Delhi
Australia: Drought continues, including NSW
India: Heavy smog in Delhi
10 Dec, 2018
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
09 Dec, 2018
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Another great Gap Safety Training Course delivered in London yesterday.
We still have a few spaces left on our co… https://t.co/vemt8meCNK
... read more
Further major demonstrations are expected on Saturday in Paris. Tourist sites in Paris are to close on Saturday ami… https://t.co/OtfgS2oNsY
... read more
Have you seen our latest range of recommended travel safety products which are backpack essentials for young trave… https://t.co/6T7lJNYj9s
... read more
Our December Gap Year Travel Safety Courses are now fully booked. We still have places available in January, so if… https://t.co/evrshPy49O
... read more
As a 22 year old, post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie.
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Gap Safety ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety Course in December, but crucially, my travelling partner had not.
I signed Katherine up for one of the Objective Travel Safety courses, despite being told by her that it was unnecessary. She had already started packing at this stage but on coming home from the course, the rucksack was emptied and she started again.
Liz Mellor, Mother