HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- President Trump to pull US from Russia missile treaty
- Jamal Khashoggi death: Trump 'not satisfied' with Saudi account
- New York witches place hex on Brett Kavanaugh
- Nigeria's Kaduna state: 55 dead after row at market
- Afghanistan election: Voters defy violence to cast ballots
- Migrant caravan halted by Mexico police on Guatemala border
- US Mega Millions lottery jackpot hits record $1.6bn
- Payton Summons: Girl at centre of life support battle in Texas dies
- Amritsar: At least 59 dead as India train mows down crowd
- Selma Blair: Cruel Intentions star reveals MS diagnosis
- Two Americas, only 30 miles apart
- Seaweed farming in the Russian Arctic
- Migrant caravan: Desperate members illegally cross into Mexico
- Migrant caravan: 'May God soften Trump's heart'
- The grenade collector of Gaza
- Poralia rufescens jellyfish spotted off coast of California
- The Venezuelans making a new life in Brazil
- Man 'fought snakes' to survive after falling down 100ft mineshaft
- Ukrainian edible carrier bag wins award
- Russian minister offers land as prize on Instagram
- Russian region offers phones for extremism tip-offs
- Thousands apply to be an Iraqi minister
- The tip-off from a Nazi that saved my grandparents
- Jamal Khashoggi: All you need to know about the Saudi journalist's death
- Do you speak Telugu? Welcome to America
- K-beauty: The rise of Korean make-up in the West
- In pictures: Follow Ghana's 'yellow-brick road'
- Why attacks on aid workers may hurt the world's poorest
- Your pictures: Markets
- The day out that reunited an Indian boy with his family
- Austria-Italy passport row tests Europe's populist allies
20 Oct, 2018
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
19 Oct, 2018
Thailand: Brit backpacker facing 10 years prison for graffiti
USA: Hurricane Michael caused extensive damage in Florida
Zimbabwe: Economic situation causes food shortages
08 Oct, 2018
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
Don't go unsetting the locals in Thailand and respect their culture. A British packbacker is facing a 10 year priso… https://t.co/aOCIeIMmW9
... read more
RT @ObjectiveTravel: Great day training young travellers on our Gap Year Travel Safety Course @TroubadourLDN, helping them 'Keep Safe on th…
... read more
Great day training young travellers on our Gap Year Travel Safety Course @TroubadourLDN, helping them 'Keep Safe on… https://t.co/LKOrJLLfMF
... read more
Have you seen our latest brochure on our Gap Year Safety Training Course - 'Keeping you Safe on your Gap Year'.
... read more
As a 22 year old, post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016.
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel Safety ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety Course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not.
I signed Katherine up for one of the Objective Travel Safety courses, despite being told by her that it was unnecessary. She had already started packing at this stage but on coming home from the course, the rucksack was emptied and she started again.
Liz Mellor, Mother