|Thu 12 Oct 23||Virtual||7||left|
|Thu 26 Oct 23||London||10||left|
|Wed 15 Nov 23||London||12||left|
|Thu 30 Nov 23||Virtual||6||left|
|Thu 07 Dec 23||London||0||left|
|Thu 14 Dec 23||London||10||left|
|Fri 15 Dec 23||Virtual||10||left|
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (also known as HEST/HET/HEFAT/HEAT) for journalists and media professionals deploying to conflict zones. We hold the contract with the European Broadcast Union Acedemy (EBU) and deliver courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs, Charities, Humanitarian Aid Workers and multi-national companies who send employees to post-conflict countries and medium to high risk zones. In addition, courses are also available for Leisure and Adventure Travel and Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally.
Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Kosovo police surround 30 gunmen in monastery after officer shot
- Nagorno-Karabakh: Ethnic Armenians leave amid cleansing fear
- South China Sea: Philippines says Beijing installed floating barrier in contested area
- Ukraine war: How Zelensky is grappling with Western war fatigue
- Olympic winner slams black Irish girl's medal snub
- Man gored to death by bull at Spanish festival
- Ukraine claims Sevastopol strike hit navy commanders
- French rapper MHD gets 12 years in jail for murder
- Lampedusa: Inside the camp at the heart of Europe’s migrant surge
- Wagner deserter Andrey Medvedev held over bid to return to Russia
- China sentences Uyghur scholar to life in jail
- Florida police stop 10-year-old driver on highway
- Karabakh humanitarian fears grow with thousands sleeping on Stepanakert streets
- AI-generated naked child images shock Spanish town of Almendralejo
- The Archies: Why an American comic book evokes nostalgia in Indians
- Pablo Neruda: Chilean poet's death still shrouded in mystery
- Trudeau facing cold reality after lonely week on world stage
- ‘The state says our kids don’t exist’ - how LGBT life is changing in Italy
- Sisters haunted by trauma of Morocco earthquake
- Nursery boy's fentanyl death provokes horror in Bronx
- James Nachtwey: The last of the great photojournalists
- Picasso’s twisted beauty – and the ‘trail of female carnage’ he left behind
- Ukraine war: Moment missile hits Russia's Black Sea fleet HQ
- Huge shelf cloud seen over Brazilian city
- Rare 'Dumbo' octopus filmed on deep sea live stream
- Nagorno-Karabakh: BBC reporter gets rare access inside conflict-hit region
- Man on the run for 32 years giggles as he is cuffed
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas: How did an amicable split go so wrong?
- Video shows car rolling over and narrowly missing officer
- Zelensky's critical visit to Washington DC... in 100 seconds
16 Sep, 2023
Cambodia: Water shortages in some cities
Ecuador: State of emergency around Guayaquil
Australia: Wild fires in NSW
Argentina: Inflation hits 100%
Thailand: Bangkok pollu...
06 Sep, 2023
Do check with the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office as the picture changes the whole time. Entry requirement...
11 Aug, 2023
For the international traveller planning to visit South America, be aware of some significant issues facing any visitor. On a positive note, with the exception of Chile, the continent is genera...
Anna Gage - Mother
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother
"Freya loved the course and found it incredibly empowering and inspiring. Thank you to the whole team.
Emily Lusty - The Language Gap