HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for expeditions and Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Norway cruise ship arrives at port after passenger airlifts
- Mueller report: US Congress awaits key findings from Attorney General Barr
- Huge fossil discovery made in China's Hubei province
- Kenyan science teacher Peter Tabichi wins global prize
- Italy home circumcision kills child
- Yellow vest protests: Injured protester's family to press charges
- Thailand votes in first post-coup election
- Cycle helmet safety campaign with scantily clad models sparks storm
- Morocco teachers protest over working conditions
- Comoros islanders vote in presidential election
- Euro 2020: Georgia opponent rushes to Swiss player's aid
- Mali attack: More than 130 Fulani villagers killed
- Norway cruise ship tilts sending furniture sliding
- Cyclone Idai: What the aftermath looks like
- Why this is unlikely to be the end of Islamic State
- China chemical plant explosion: 'The blast smashed it all'
- Christchurch shootings: 'Thank you for your tears... your love'
- Christchurch attack: Survivor recounts attack
- ICYMI: Escape from an avalanche and a tidy mouse
- MLS side Real Salt Lake name team by favourite pizza topping
- In pictures: The lifeguards of Lagos
- 'Obscene' beer label causes row in Russia
- Estonia warns anglers off thin ice
- Chinese uni trades canteen discount for workout
- Mongolia: A toxic warning to the world
- Kosovo war: The conflict that won't go away
- Iceland embraces bleak message for Eurovision
- Cyclone Idai: How prepared was southern Africa?
- SNC-Lavalin affair: Five quotes that sum up the Trudeau crisis
- How Pope Francis could shape the future of robotics
- Caliphate defeated but IS remains a threat
24 Mar, 2019
Thailand: Elections today
Mozambique: Over 400 deaths from cyclone Idai
Australia: Cyclone Trevor hits Northern Territory
Bolivia: Heavy rains across the country
12 Mar, 2019
Travelling to South East Asia
Most travellers and backpackers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia. The area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with tr...
08 Mar, 2019
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
Thailand elections today after years of delay under mil rule. Should be peaceful but result will indicate level of… https://t.co/YcpNDGAHyI
... read more
RT @EBU_Academy: If you completed our Hostile Environment Safety Training a few years ago it might be time to dust off the cobwebs and have…
... read more
RT @stpauls_mk: Year 13 students enjoyed a talk by Matt from @Gap_360 experts in gap year travel. Matt gave some great advice about all as…
... read more
Travel Tips: For up to date travel advice on #Mozambique, visit the @FCOtravel website. The city of Beira has been… https://t.co/T61gZZ43wd
... read more
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Gap Safety ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety Course in December, but crucially, my travelling partner had not.
I signed Katherine up for one of the Objective Travel Safety courses, despite being told by her that it was unnecessary. She had already started packing at this stage but on coming home from the course, the rucksack was emptied and she started again.
Liz Mellor, Mother
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much!