|Thu 25 Nov 21||Virtual||8||left|
|Thu 09 Dec 21||London||10||left|
|Sat 11 Dec 21||London||12||left|
|Tue 14 Dec 21||Virtual||8||left|
|Wed 15 Dec 21||London||12||left|
|Mon 20 Dec 21||London||5||left|
|Tue 21 Dec 21||London||0||left|
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Covid: Brazil's Bolsonaro 'should be charged with crimes against humanity'
- Syria: Deadly blast on military bus in Damascus
- Steve Bannon: Lawmakers vote to hold ex-Trump aide in contempt
- North Korea claims test of new submarine-launched missile
- Myanmar: Mass release of political prisoners
- Rachel Levine: Transgender official sworn in as four-star admiral
- Uttarakhand: At least 46 killed in floods in Himalayan state
- Navy report blames crew for devastating fire on the Bonhomme Richard
- Michael Slater: Australian ex-cricketer arrested over alleged domestic violence
- Austria driver sought after two migrants found dead on bus
- IMF warns Afghanistan's economic slump will impact neighbours
- Charges ‘unlikely’ for bystanders who failed to report rape say prosecutors
- When a cobra became a murder weapon in India
- The US suburban couple accused of a bungled treason plot
- The Indian women widowed by Covid-19
- Sudan on the brink amid scramble for democracy
- The shortages hitting countries around the world
- Capitol riots officer: The moment the mob took me
- The key moments of Colin Powell's life
- Life at 50C: The Baghdad traffic cop who works in 50C heat
- Covid: Australia's Flying Doctors take vaccines to vast remote areas
- Uttarakhand floods: The dramatic moment a car with people is pulled from a river
- Ros Atkins on… Europe's climate challenge
- COP26: Does a climate summit need 25,000 people? And more questions
- The climate activists who want Norway to end oil and gas production
- COP26: What is the Glasgow climate conference and why is it important?
- What is climate change? A really simple guide
- I get abuse and threats online - why can't it be stopped?
18 Oct, 2021
Thailand remains politically stable due to the fact that it's under military governship. On a simplistic level, the country is split between t...
16 Oct, 2021
Global: FCO advises against all travel overseas
Covid -19 over 4m deaths & 187m cases globally
Covid/UK: Only 7 countries on red list
12 Oct, 2021
Virtual Gap Year Travel and Safety Course
Our courses have been created as we understand the need for safety training for those planning a gap year travelling and our virtual course gives...
With some countries in SE #Asia & #SouthAmerica opening up to travellers, it’s important if you know someone who is… https://t.co/w196BZIWS8
... read more
What a great Monday to receive not one, but two lovely testimonials from attendees at our most recent #HEST… https://t.co/kEuu29xQsc
... read more
RT @FCDOGovUK: Travelling overseas has changed a lot in the last year.
If you're going abroad with family or friends, check and follow yo…
... read more
RT @CharlieMcGrath0: Whilst #Ecuador & #Colombia still on UK covid #redlist both countries relative easy to visit and so much to do. Need t…
... read more
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie".
Jane Harrison, Mother
I was fairly cynical about the course (my neurotic mother booked it) but it was fantastic, thank you!
I found the course very useful. It was incredibly informative, easy to engage with and covered a wide variety of different issues - many of which I had not given any thought to. There was plenty of advice and lots of further resources pointed to and suggested - these will help me both in the planning process and when I am travelling.
Alexander Carson - Attendee on recent Virtual Gap Course