HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions,such as The Mongol Rally and Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Trump: Iran made 'big mistake' downing US drone
- MH17 crash: Putin says Russia 'absolutely disagrees' with evidence
- Georgia protests: Thousands storm parliament over Russian MP's speech
- Chennai water: How India's sixth biggest city is coping with shortages
- Biden refuses to apologise for working with racist senators
- Are US child migrant detainees entitled to soap and beds?
- Russia to release whales from 'jail' in far east after outcry
- Faith in ruins: China's vanishing beards and mosques
- Gay refugees sent back to 'homophobic Kenya camp'
- EU faces tense talks over top jobs in Brussels
- FBI arrests Syrian refugee for church bomb plot
- Long working hours 'linked to stroke risk'
- Keith Raniere Nxivm trial: Why it's so hard to stop a cult
- Toy Story: How Buzz Lightyear keeps making millions
- The fake French minister in a silicone mask who stole millions
- North Korea: Who is sending aid?
- Russia and Putin: Is president's popularity in decline?
- Gulf crisis: Close up to stricken oil tanker with the US Navy
- 'I needed 32 surgeries after Kenya Garissa attack'
- Haiti protests: Why are so many people on the streets?
- Clapping back against racial stereotypes
- How can a company be valued at billions, but not make any profit?
- Should we dislike the 'Like' button?
- 'Her ancestors enslaved mine. Now we're friends'
- 'My father, the rapist': Hidden victims of Rwanda's genocide
- Egypt Morsi TV gaffe puts spotlight on control of media
20 Jun, 2019
Sri Lanka: FCO now advises against all but essential travel
Australia: Water rationing introduced in NSW
India: Record temperatures in N India
Philippines: Increased cases of ...
17 Jun, 2019
Travelling to South East Asia
Most travellers and backpackers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia. The area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especially in Thailand, are overflowing with tr...
13 Jun, 2019
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
RT @FCOtravel: #USA Currently severe storm warnings, with potential for heavy rain and flash flooding in the Midwest and Northeast. You sho…
... read more
Good advice from @FleetStClinic re. #sepsis. In October ’18 we had a post gap year course student travelling in Ug… https://t.co/6tt1wm9WWN
... read more
Have you seen our latest blog on the Mongol Rally and Expedition Safety.
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #Brazil A national general strike is planned for Friday 14 June which will affect public transport across Brazil. Disruption…
... read more
I signed Katherine up for one of the Objective Travel Safety courses, despite being told by her that it was unnecessary. She had already started packing at this stage but on coming home from the course, the rucksack was emptied and she started again.
Liz Mellor, Mother
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie."
Jane Harrison, Mother
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!