|Thu 13 Oct 22||London||0||left|
|Wed 19 Oct 22||London||0||left|
|Wed 09 Nov 22||Virtual||7||left|
|Wed 07 Dec 22||London||7||left|
|Wed 14 Dec 22||Virtual||9||left|
|Thu 15 Dec 22||London||9||left|
|Thu 05 Jan 23||London||12||left|
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Ukraine war: Putin signs Ukraine annexation laws amid military setbacks
- Sandy Hook dad: Trolls said I killed and dismembered my son
- North Korea carries out sixth missile launch in two weeks
- Hans Niemann: Chess player accused of cheating 'not backing down'
- Iran protests: Schoolgirls heckle paramilitary speaker
- Nicole Mann: Astronaut becomes first Native American woman in space
- The terrors of Kenya’s school arson epidemic
- Mayor among dead as gunmen launch attack in Mexican town
- Covid: Hong Kong to lure tourists with free air tickets
- Uganda's president sorry for son Muhoozi Kainerugaba's threat to invade Kenya
- Kevin Spacey facing trial on New York sex abuse claim
- Fat Bear Week: Race is on for Alaska's bulkiest grizzly
- World Cup: Ukraine joins Spain and Portugal's bid to host 2030 tournament
- Lebanon financial crisis: The people robbing banks to get their own money
- The generations of Iranian women fighting for freedom
- Vladimir Putin at 70: Seven pivotal moments that made him
- Space, the unseen frontier in the war in Ukraine
- Will UK royals follow the Danish downsizing?
- Mahsa Amini: How one woman's death sparked Iran protests
- Somalia drought: The fight for survival as famine looms
- US midterms: The Trump voters who see a coming storm
- Bodies, dogs and burnt-out buildings: Inside liberated Lyman
- Ukraine war: The families who made it through the new Iron Curtain
- North Korea: What missiles does it have?
- Confidence Man: Key revelations from new book on Donald Trump
- Four women to run post office and count penguins in Antarctica
- Calais migrants: Smugglers cause fresh problems for police
- Pakistan floods: 'It’s like fighting a war with no end'
- Aluu 4: Ten years from the lynching that shocked Nigeria
- Ponniyin Selvan: Mani Ratnam's epic drama fires up India box office
- Take a ride around San Francisco in a driverless taxi
- Ros Atkins on...why protests are happening in Iran
- Indonesia football crush: Candlelight vigil for fans who died at stadium
- WATCH: Coyote strays into California school toilets
- Sacheen Littlefeather dies aged 75
30 Sep, 2022
Covid -19 over 4m deaths & 187m cases globally
New Zealand: Open to vaccinated tourists from April 22
Argentina: Opening to travellers
Thailand: Open from 1 November
05 Sep, 2022
Do check with the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office as the picture changes the whole time. Entry requirement...
19 Jan, 2022
There is no doubt about it, travelling abroad takes a bit more time and effort at the moment but with a bit of research and some simple planning it's not too difficult.
We're so proud to have trained over 6,000 young travellers on our Gap Year Travel and Safety Courses.
Helping them… https://t.co/Nvj04muxGb
... read more
RT @FCDOtravelGovUK: #Mexico Information on Hurricane Orlene (‘Natural disasters’ page). https://t.co/np7gHks5X9 https://t.co/5OvisH4bDS
... read more
RT @FCDOtravelGovUK: #Mexico Changes advising against all but essential travel to some areas of Mexico ('Summary' and 'Safety and Security'…
... read more
We've had yet another busy week, In #Germany for our 3-day HEST Refresher training for #journalists and today we're… https://t.co/TRGroualAs
... read more
Anna Gage - Mother
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother
"Freya loved the course and found it incredibly empowering and inspiring. Thank you to the whole team.
Emily Lusty - The Language Gap