HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Saudi oil attacks: Drones and missiles launched from Iran - US
- Israel election result too close to call - exit polls
- Afghanistan war: Taliban bombs election rally and Kabul square
- Bridal party delivers aid to Hurricane Dorian-hit Bahamas
- Russia holds 80 North Koreans on 'poaching' boats
- Cameron Ortis: Trudeau reassures allies amid alleged spying case
- Paul Whelan: Former US marine alleges set-up in Russia spy case
- North Carolina cheerleaders warned for pro-Trump display
- Seinfeld and Big Bang Theory deals prove old is gold in streaming wars
- Javier Burillo: Mexican property developer held over son's boating death
- Novosibirsk: 'No risk' after blast and fire at Russian lethal virus lab
- Hong Kong tries and fails to hire PR firms to rebuild image
- Michael Jackson estate calls Leaving Neverland's Emmy Award a 'farce'
- Apple Irish tax case appeal heard by EU court
- Hong Kong: Looking back at 100 days of protests
- Why are South Korean politicians shaving their heads?
- China gripped after sighting of its own 'Loch Ness Monster'
- Families fight against toxic dust from Italy's Ilva steelworks
- Russia and robots: Steel junk or a brave new world?
- Saudi oil attacks: Why does the US hide oil underground?
- Meet Me in the Bathroom: New York was 'a safe space for debauchery'
- Israel's election: The most important things to know
- Israel election a referendum on Netanyahu
- Rome stall owner refuses reward for €2,000 cash find
- Robert Mugabe's death: What next for Grace Mugabe?
- Shinjiro Koizumi: A rising star in Japanese politics
- Sex workers in Malawi deal with HIV, contraception and violence
- Indonesia haze: Why do forests keep burning?
- Kashmir: The controversial deaths causing tension
- Fire breaks out on pitch moments before NFL game
- Edward Snowden expresses wish to return home to the US
- How one woman accidentally swallowed her engagement ring
- Sarah Thomas on swimming English Channel four times non-stop
- Life-saving surgery but not by a doctor
17 Sep, 2019
Japan: Storm Faxai causes some flooding
Malawi:Countrywide demonstrations 18 - 20 Sept
India: Tight security in Kashmir
Hong Kong: more protests likely
15 Sep, 2019
Travelling and Backpacking in South-East Asia
Most travellers and those backpacking have a fun, enjoyable and safe time in South East Asia. The area has huge opportunities. In parts, espe...
30 Aug, 2019
Festivals abroad are a great way to discover new cultures and let’s fa...
Good advice, wearing a helmet can save your life.
#Vietnam #safety #safeabroad #TravelTuesday https://t.co/GNN6WEwtd9
... read more
#RugbyWorldCup #Japan. A few important tips on Japanese #culture.
Politeness is so important in Japan. Open-air dr… https://t.co/hwUFoBscQW
... read more
RT @TheHelpfulClub: We are looking forward to it! Learn all about gap year safety for your child #family #children #gapyear #sharediscoverc…
... read more
We are delighted to be delivering a talk to The Really Helpful Club members in Wimbledon on Friday 18 October, disc… https://t.co/qnywNH3VPR
... read more
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie".
Jane Harrison, Mother
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!
Anna Gage - Mother