HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally and Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- US destroyed Iranian drone in Strait of Hormuz, says Trump
- Boeing takes $5bn hit over grounding of 737 Max
- Yingying Zhang: US man sentenced to life for Chinese student's murder
- Luxury goods join Hong Kong retail slump as protests bite
- India floods: Tired tiger takes nap in resident's bed
- Apollo 11: 'I helped the world watch Moon landing'
- Kulbhushan Jadhav: Pakistan to allow consular access to 'Indian spy'
- ASAP Rocky: Swedish jail requests more time to investigate assault
- Trump - I disagree with Omar 'send her back' chants
- Jeffrey Epstein denied bail in sex trafficking case
- Morocco hikers: Three get death penalty for Scandinavian tourist murders
- World experienced hottest June on record in 2019, says US agency
- The African Cup of Nations: 'Fairy-tale' team, cursed jerseys and super fans
- Nicaragua mothers mourn on eve of Sandinista revolution's anniversary
- Car parts from weeds: The future of green motoring?
- Puerto Rico: Protests over homophobic text messages
- Ilhan Omar: 'Send her back' chants at Trump rally
- Trump's 'send her back' denial, and what actually happened
- Ricky Martin rallies behind Puerto Rico protests to oust governor
- Beachgoers come together to help stranded whales
- Chennai, the city where drought is visible from space
- The Indian school exam controversy that cost 23 lives
- Why US bird attacks on humans are on rise
- Trekking 10,000km across Africa for a football match
- Russia's #metoo: Women say they 'need public attention'
19 Jul, 2019
Egypt: Africa Cup of Nations final today
India & Nepal; Monsoon flooding in Mumbai, N India & Nepal
Honduras: Dengue Fever outbreak
Zimbabwe: Ban on use of inter...
14 Jul, 2019
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
08 Jul, 2019
Travelling and Backpacking in South-East Asia
Most travellers and backpackers have a fun and safe time in South East Asia. The area has huge opportunities. In parts, especially in Thailan...
It’s a fabulous country, terrific beaches in north and good game reserves. Recovering from March floods. Go to Flee… https://t.co/5oLTqhkF4H
... read more
Interesting article on malaria in Guardian today - Myanmar leading the way in SE Asia #objectivetravel #malaria
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #Pakistan There are reports of a heightened threat against religious sites in #Lahore. If you're in the area, you should avo…
... read more
Extensive monsoon flooding in NE India (esp Assam), Nepal and Bangladesh. Over 100 deaths and further rains forecas… https://t.co/oQzNLaedHm
... read more
I signed Katherine up for one of the Objective Travel Safety courses, despite being told by her that it was unnecessary. She had already started packing at this stage but on coming home from the course, the rucksack was emptied and she started again.
Liz Mellor, Mother
"Just wanted to say how much my son enjoyed the course on Thursday. He has told us all about it in great detail!!! I think he is feeling much more confident about his upcoming trip. We are extremely impressed with the wide range of advice given. Please pass on our thanks to Charlie."
Jane Harrison, Mother
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!