HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Hong Kong protest leader Jimmy Sham violently attacked
- Turkey-Syria offensive: Not our border, says Donald Trump
- Dark web child abuse: Hundreds arrested across 38 countries
- US diplomats held near Russian rocket test site
- Sandy Hook shooting: Parent awarded $450,000 for defamation
- Dutch farm mystery: Man suspected of holding family against will
- Ron Ely: Woman found dead at Tarzan star's California home
- Pakistan royal visit: Kate's outfits draw Diana comparisons
- Why scientists are ‘listening’ to the Matterhorn
- Morocco pardons journalist Hajar Raissouni jailed on abortion charges
- Nasa unveils new spacesuit for next Moon landing
- Jailed British tourists entered US 'deliberately'
- Why won't Democrats vote to authorise impeachment?
- Have UK voters changed their minds on Brexit?
- And 'Lo!' - How the internet was born
- Bulgarian football and its problem with racism
- Fortnite Chapter 2: First glimpse of new season after map wiped out by asteroid
- Typhoon Hagibis: Homeless men denied shelter in middle of typhoon
- North v South Korea: Welcome to the world's strangest football derby
- Google chief: I'd disclose smart speakers before guests enter my home
- Hong Kong lawmakers disrupt Carrie Lam's address
- Democratic debate: Elizabeth Warren evades question about tax rises
- The world's first artificial womb for humans
- Thailand: Giant 4m-long king cobra caught in sewer
- Russia spy case: Is Paul Whelan a hostage of Russia or a spy?
16 Oct, 2019
Japan: Typhoon Hagibis causes extensive damage
Australia: High temperatures NSW & Queensland
India: Flooding in UP and Bihar
Ecuador: Fuel protests continue
10 Oct, 2019
Travelling and Backpacking in South-East Asia
Most travellers and those backpacking have a fun, enjoyable and safe time in South East Asia. The area has huge opportunities. In parts, espe...
30 Aug, 2019
Festivals abroad are a great way to discover new cultures and let’s fa...
We're looking forward to meeting the #gapyear travellers who are booked on to our Gap Year Travel Safety course tom… https://t.co/3u9ZnpB2PO
... read more
We are delighted to be a member of The Year Out Group. Thank you @YearOutGroupOrg
Why not take a look at our Gap Y… https://t.co/0c3ofvi7Ed
... read more
Our next Gap Year Travel Safety Course is on Wednesday (16th October) and we have just a couple of spaces left on t… https://t.co/IgzS7mcRVv
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #Japan Typhoon Hagibis bringing severe disruption 12-13 Oct and delays/cancellations on all domestic and some international…
... read more
I had an absolutely brilliant day with you guys and learnt so much - so inspiring!, will definitely be recommending to my other friends!! Keep up the amazing work!
Anna Gage - Mother
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother