|Wed 14 Dec 22||Virtual||0||left|
|Thu 15 Dec 22||London||1||left|
|Thu 22 Dec 22||London||2||left|
|Thu 05 Jan 23||London||3||left|
|Thu 12 Jan 23||London||5||left|
|Thu 19 Jan 23||Virtual||5||left|
|Thu 26 Jan 23||London||7||left|
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Training Courses (HEST) for journalists deploying to conflict zones. We currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) and run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi-national companies who are sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available for Expeditions, such as The Mongol Rally. Objective Travel Safety trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the 'Long Way Round' & 'Long Way Down' motor bike expeditions.
- Cristina Fernández: Argentina vice-president found guilty of corruption
- Trump Organization found guilty of tax crimes after New York trial
- Indonesia's new sex laws and what they could mean for tourism
- Ukraine war: Zelensky visits troops near 'most difficult' front line
- Watch Morocco fans celebrate historic World Cup win
- Iran protests: Ex-president Khatami says rulers must heed protesters' demands
- Spain's former King Juan Carlos wins partial immunity in ex-lover case
- Handshake snub for top Republicans at ceremony
- Greek Roma boy shot by police prompts outrage in Greece
- Apple sued by women over AirTag stalking
- US Capitol riot committee to make criminal referrals, chairman says
- Colorado shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- Latvia axes exiled Russian broadcaster
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Bollywood: 'I’d earn 10% of my male co-actor’s salary'
- The airline policy that cost pregnant flight crew their jobs
- Nigeria 2023 election: The hunt for children and the dead
- Tech layoffs at Meta, Twitter, Amazon: The good people helping Indians find jobs
- 'If I don't go out and protest, who else will?'
- Cyril Ramaphosa: How Arthur Fraser landed South Africa's president in trouble
- Billie Eilish: Growing up in public has been bruising
- Brussels attacks: Trial begins over 2016 attacks that killed 32
- Haiti: Inside the capital city taken hostage by brutal gangs
- China Covid: Xi's face-saving exit from his signature policy
- 2022 World Cup: Asian teams an emerging force against football giants
- China fire was government's fault - victim's daughter
- China protests: Why is it struggling to vaccinate the elderly?
- World Cup: Korean ambassador parties despite his team's defeat
- Mount Semeru: Indonesian volcano spews ash 15km into sky
- Diamond surprises with 'Sweet Caroline' singalong
- Out on a spacewalk with Nasa astronauts at the ISS
- Senegal's parliament brawls after MP hits woman colleague
- The 'life-changing' electric suit
- Nirbhaya 10 years on: The lives the Delhi gang rape changed
- BBC 100 Women marks 10th year with focus on progress
- 'They allow us to name something we know is wrong': The new words defining sexual abuse
- Olena Zelenska: We will endure
07 Nov, 2022
Covid -19 over 4m deaths & 187m cases globally
New Zealand: Open to vaccinated tourists from April 22
Argentina: Opening to travellers
Thailand: Open from 1 November
31 Oct, 2022
Do check with the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office as the picture changes the whole time. Entry requirement...
19 Jan, 2022
There is no doubt about it, travelling abroad takes a bit more time and effort at the moment but with a bit of research and some simple planning it's not too difficult.
We still have a few spaces left on our #GapYear #Travel & Safety courses before Christmas. If you know someone plan… https://t.co/yGnYDMhdAv
... read more
For the gap year traveller, our range of essential travel kit is the ideal #stockingfiller. Great selection: padloc… https://t.co/oF2ufp8INt
... read more
RT @lonelyplanet: From Phi Phi to Phuket, and from Krabi to Ko Samui, here are the best beaches in Thailand. 🌴
... read more
Delighted to be in Latvia for our 3-day Hostile Environment Safety Training course (HEST) for Lativa TV and Radio i… https://t.co/u6yPJSXMep
... read more
Anna Gage - Mother
My daughter really enjoyed the course. She had been slightly resistant to attending to say the least… On the way home she texted me “sorry to have doubted you, it was actually really really good!”
When home we had an action replay of the best parts of the day which was very entertaining. I will certainly be recommending you. Thank you for putting so much effort into the delivery.
Suzanne Kershaw - Mother
"Freya loved the course and found it incredibly empowering and inspiring. Thank you to the whole team.
Emily Lusty - The Language Gap